Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

Default Role-Playing Memories

Back "in the day" I played on Morell-Thule, the server that the community adopted as an unofficial role-playing server before Firiona Vie became a thing. A lot of my favorite EQ memories were born out of RPing on there. I was in the <Hessians of Morell-Thule>, a guild that fancied ourselves to be mercenaries for hire, willing only to get involved in server politics when we were paid to be. (Tho really we mostly were just hired to stand at the entrances to in-game weddings and tried to look as cool as hired security on a role-playing preferred elf simulator can make their character look).

Anyway, who else loves and misses role-playing in EQ? It really was a pretty unique time and place on the internet, those early EQ days. Idk if there's another place even available for people wishing to scratch that particular itch anymore. Put the RPG back in MMORPG!
Old 10-26-2019, 08:01 AM
Sarnak

Led an all Iksar guild on Rallos Zek. We attacked anyone who wasn't Iksar. Only spoke in Lizardman and our raids were venturing off Kunark to coastal lands and killing other races.
Sslaythe (30 Iksar shaman) Leader of the Harbingers of Thule
Closed Thread