Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

4. This is a mob where the strategy is to train away everything from Eashen to the west wing in ToV. The "wurm" you speak of is the train coming back from west the Riot created from training away to engage Eashen. This is a pitiful attempt at being intentionally deceptive or; youre an idiot.

You seem like a warmbody no one in Riot so ill assume the latter.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:02 AM
Sarnak

Look at all the Criot nerds bathing in salt and antagonizing the GMs

Like this usually works well, ask Fingerz lol
Old 12-02-2020, 03:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize you're posting in a 20+ page thread that is not only ignoring their request, but also GM bashing (implying Furoar got a light punishment because he donates - e.g. they take bribes). But Beef posting a spicy meme in UN general chat is the real ignored injustice here...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it’s ok for him to antagonise people with a ‘spicy’ meme.

99% of the server wants to get along it’s a shame that a few spoil it for the many.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Casuals" I am sad and my feelings got hurt cuz I play all sorts of games and i'm the best (cuz the game is designed to quickly gratify you and reward you for subpar performance). EQ should be like that so i'm gonna name call, say toxic a multitude of times, try to force compromises (in a compromise you always give up something and not always to your betterment or the betterment of others), i'm going to join discord channels and form secret cabals where we can bash the people who have ACTUALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO GET SKILLED AT THE GAME. all casuals plz just quit. go play minecraft or some other game designed for snowflakes who's mommies kept them from joining any competitive society cuz they didn't want you to get your feelings hurt. losing at anything is part of life. you can't be the best at anything the first time. you have to fucking put in the time and the effort to get better. most people give up if they don't win right away. or they complain bitch and whine, moan, badger, call names, flip the script to avert the attention they are getting due to it highlighting their very lack of skill, knowledge or ability.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 067DD2B0-AA2D-4E5D-ADD2-D34767D2BD6C.jpg (22.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-02-2020, 04:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at all the Criot nerds bathing in salt and antagonizing the GMs

Like this usually works well, ask Fingerz lol
Not sure why you drag in guildcalling into this, we were asked not to mock other guilds.

This is entirely about the fact Furoar was also boxing. Has this been looked into wgen deciding the fairly weak punishment of just a suspension.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. This was not on Furors. When he flops there is no aggro messages from the wyverns and they do not stop running.

2. This was not on Crowns, they dont even touch him as they run by.

3. The fraps at the end literally says "Windbardy" multiple times who, ironically, is the one who trained us at Koi.

Nice try but that train was on your own guys.
1. Windybard never left being beside me.

2. The aggro was flopped after the aggro had been transferred to the bards, playing songs on everyone in group who got social aggro.

3. Stop making excuses.. and I am pretty sure you weren't asked for your fake list of BS instead of saying yeah.. that was bad.

4. Its stupid I have to burn resources on my computer because "Fraps or it didn't happen".

5. Grow up, or go back to WoW.

-Bye Felicia...
Old 12-02-2020, 05:01 AM
Aviak

Like I said. deflect to take the attention off you when you don't want it to shine a light on how completely lazy and greedy you are. I want pixels but I don't want to put in the effort to get them. momma plz tell them to give me stuffs. > said every casual each day
Old 12-02-2020, 08:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You seem like a warmbody no one
That's not very nice :/
Old 12-02-2020, 08:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
4. This is a mob where the strategy is to train away everything from Eashen to the west wing in ToV. The "wurm" you speak of is the train coming back from west the Riot created from training away to engage Eashen. This is a pitiful attempt at being intentionally deceptive or; youre an idiot.

You seem like a warmbody no one in Riot so ill assume the latter.
Ill take being a "warmbody no one in Riot" over being...

Well this.. any day..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1KtDoQt.jpg (20.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-02-2020, 08:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ill take being a "warmbody no one in Riot" over being...
Better to be in and warm than out in the cold.
Closed Thread