Aviak

Cool Dial a Corpse is growing!

Greetings, denizens:

Dial a Corpse is a new guild that provides services:

Corpse Recovery
Rezzes (pending)
Ports
Tracking/Corpse Tracking
Assassination of High-Profile NPC Targets (pending)
Buffs

I work in full cooperation with Dial a Port and often refer folks to them if my guild mates and I are too busy or unavailable. Unfortunately the guild leader of DaPort has made it clear that he will NOT cooperate with my guild. I'm still waiting for this to change (and hoping it is soon), but in the mean time many DaPort members do in fact cooperate with my guild and me.

We are in need of friendly, professional, and talented:

Wizards
Druids
Necromancers
Clerics

Bards
Paladins
Shadow Knights
Rogues
Monks
and more

The only hard rules are that service with a smile is the first priority. One may very subtly suggest that reagents cost and thus must be payed for one way or another. Direct requests for donations are forbidden (don't worry--most people will tip very well!)

Please send tells to myself or my wizard officer (Zirrisk or Mordoba) to send your support or request a guild tag. At this time recruiting is totally open and we will accept anyone who plans on regularly porting, rezzing, tracking, assassinating, and/or corpse recovery. I hope to hear from you all soon ^.^

-Jeff
Zirrisk: Main Necromancer
Mordoba: Main Wizard
Old 04-23-2016, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings, denizens:

Dial a Corpse is a new guild that provides services:

Corpse Recovery
Rezzes (pending)
Ports
Tracking/Corpse Tracking
Assassination of High-Profile NPC Targets (pending)
Buffs

I work in full cooperation with Dial a Port and often refer folks to them if my guild mates and I are too busy or unavailable. Unfortunately the guild leader of DaPort has made it clear that he will NOT cooperate with my guild. I'm still waiting for this to change (and hoping it is soon), but in the mean time many DaPort members do in fact cooperate with my guild and me.

We are in need of friendly, professional, and talented:

Wizards
Druids
Necromancers
Clerics

Bards
Paladins
Shadow Knights
Rogues
Monks
and more

The only hard rules are that service with a smile is the first priority. One may very subtly suggest that reagents cost and thus must be payed for one way or another. Direct requests for donations are forbidden (don't worry--most people will tip very well!)

Please send tells to myself or my wizard officer (Zirrisk or Mordoba) to send your support or request a guild tag. At this time recruiting is totally open and we will accept anyone who plans on regularly porting, rezzing, tracking, assassinating, and/or corpse recovery. I hope to hear from you all soon ^.^

-Jeff
Zirrisk: Main Necromancer
Mordoba: Main Wizard
First things first welcome.

We at Dial a Port are not in Co-Op with this guild. The leader of Dial a Rez was removed from DaP for being rather unsultry and quite psychotic. Demanding that we put him in a leadership position because of who he was. Who are you again?

This was something we tried to keep internal because it wasn't really something but because he wants to go public we will as well.

We feel that all guilds should be unique and not be able to be copied or atleast the first word of the guild. Not only is it quite unoriginal but it is morally wrong and quite disrespectful. We were told that nobody can own a word in this game but if someone decided to copy any of the raiding guild tags the shit would hit the fan. This is no different.

Also I would like to add that from what I hear this guild doesn't even have the minimum required to even start a guild as it is just the leader on two different toons. So how did this happen.

This was taken to Braknar and yes it was shut down but this is quite a slap in the face and I think it needs to be shut down.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 04-23-2016, 12:52 AM
Aviak

Talking

guild was approved by two different guides. i think it's here to stay
Old 04-23-2016, 12:57 AM
Aviak

also, i will not this thread turn into a debate about the validness of my guild. i'm requesting that from this point on the mod delete all threads of this type.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Being a bit hyprocitical no? If they allow your guild to exist why not my words. You want to try and copy cat us, we won't stand for it. If you were original with your guild maybe but to rip our name and try to profit yeah not cool.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 04-23-2016, 01:03 AM
Aviak

it is my right to be a hypocrite
it is your right to challenge me
it is the mod's right to decide
Old 04-23-2016, 01:23 AM
Large Bat

Default Doubtful

It's doubtful that your tag will last much longer, not tryin to be a dick here, but come on.. when you thought up the name , you were clearly piggybacking on ours.

Phury
Dial A Port
Old 04-23-2016, 02:02 AM
Aviak

****This is a request/message to <Dial a Corpse> and to the Mods/Guides who may view this post.****

"I work in full cooperation with Dial a Port and often refer folks to them if my guild mates and I are too busy or unavailable." -- HAH!

Hrmm... As an Officer in <Dial a Port> on my druid, I have never seen a Corpse toon work in conjunction with our guild. I have never received a tell from any player, nor have heard of any player informing us that you referred them to us. If by "working in full cooperation with our guild" you mean that we have ported you around for your rez service, I highly doubt you did so without paying for our service. If you did not, that will soon change. In fact, I rarely see a Corpse player online.

It seems to me, that when you were removed from <Dial a Port>, you created Corpse to piggyback off of the clientele that we have painstakingly grown over the course of our guild's existence within the game.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that you created Cropse knowing that when people are searching for ports using /who all dial, that your guild would also show up in that list. We are a service to help those in game get to where they are going, and we are consistently striving to keep our reputation in the best of standing with the community, and to those who do not abuse it.

I have a problem with the naming of your guild as it directly influences who uses /who all dial. This could cause miscommunication and even loss of clientele to what WE have established. What we have established in the community is not something I feel should be taken advantage of.

Trying to capitalize and use our way of our guild's use of the /who all dial, to better your own guild, is the equivalent of waiting for <Awakened> or another raiding guild clear the raid trash in ToV and jumping ahead of them in attempt to kill a high profile target. This would not stand in the raid scene. Why should this stand within the guild community.

Though I understand you are trying to become a rez for hire service, I feel it is a personal affront to our guild, to piggyback off of what we have created, and that your guild should be renamed.

****This is a request/message to <Dial a Corpse> and to the Mods/Guides who may view this post.****
Last edited by sukekleosaur; 04-23-2016 at 02:05 AM..
Old 04-23-2016, 02:34 AM
Aviak

Wink not a debate

This is my last post that I will make regarding the validity of my guild.

This thread is not for discussing the legitimacy of the services I provide. I assure everyone that I will continue to use the free market to advertise our services and support of anyone that is having trouble with corpse recovery, rezzes, transport, leveling, and downing epic/raid/quest targets.

I assure you that continuing to debate this issue is futile and will only continue to make your own guild look petty. I humbly request that any more posts on this thread only pertain to recruitment, support, and requests for more information for those interested.

Thank you.

Jeff
Old 04-23-2016, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Judean People's Front vs People's Front of Judea ... springs to mind

splitters

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukekleosaur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an Officer in <Dial a Port>...
Everyone in DaP is an officer, except the leader.
Closed Thread