Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Default Quick Master Yael Question

Quick question. The wiki says Master Yael is at location #7 on the map for The Hole:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

However, if you go to his page it also says that his loc is "(+200, +800)". If you then hover your mouse over his "(Show on Map)" link you'll see that actually puts him a lot closer to location #8 on the map.

So ... is the map numbering wrong, or is the loc?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick question. The wiki says Master Yael is at location #7 on the map for The Hole:

However, if you go to his page it also says that his loc is "(+200, +800)". If you then hover your mouse over his "(Show on Map)" link you'll see that actually puts him a lot closer to location #8 on the map.

So ... is the map numbering wrong, or is the loc?
Jaelil the wretched is #8 on map. Yael is #7
Sarnak

#7 is approximately correct - he spawns in front of the "exit" door. Likely the numbers were inverted when entered on his page. It's more likely +760,+190 ish, I've never attempted to get exact location.
Sarnak

In the #7 area, but right where that little door on the north is, thats where he stands

<Gravity>
Old 07-11-2019, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Position 8 would be (800,200), no? Isnt it x,y?
Old 07-11-2019, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Position 8 would be (800,200), no?
Switching the locs puts him in the correct spot on the map, thanks all!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isnt it x,y?
Locs are y, x ... don't ask me why; it's one of those EQ mysteries even Kraddock can't solve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 07-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Locs are y, x ... don't ask me why; it's one of those EQ mysteries even Kraddock can't solve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It drives me crazy in game that this is the case. I always get turned around.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
it's one of those EQ mysteries even Kraddock can't solve
I bet Kraddock could

<Gravity>
Old 07-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Sarnak