Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 03-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Default Mobs Warping and bringing trains in LGUK

Last night we were pulling to LGUK Live side zone in. We were pulling mobs back across the bridge to a spot just past the bridge. The minotaur we were fighting just poofed, along with my pet. My pet quickly died and the minotaur came back with many friends.

Goatfist 42 Shaman
Altered Vision
Old 03-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Kobold

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swindle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last night we were pulling to LGUK Live side zone in. We were pulling mobs back across the bridge to a spot just past the bridge. The minotaur we were fighting just poofed, along with my pet. My pet quickly died and the minotaur came back with many friends.

Goatfist 42 Shaman
Altered Vision
Yeah I was down there helping someone with a camp and seen the same thing. Knocked mob down to 1 % and then he warped out and brought a train 5 min later. Good thing I kick ass or it would have been ugly. That area around noble and king is bugged.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spewys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thing I kick ass
Nice

Most of the recent reports of this kind involve pets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice

Most of the recent reports of this kind involve pets...
It's a little known fact that Magicians and Necromancer are actually, in fact, the most skill-dependent classes ever conceived of in an MMORPG. Eat your little Emo hearts out, Bards. I'll see your carpal tunnel and raise you pet auto-attack.

Povar
Charmamer Incognito [ROG]
Vynn D'Kator [NEC]
Old 03-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Kobold

Default More of Same

Was grouped at Frenzy this morning, sans pet, when we had a train of 20 or so come out of nowhere and wipe us. To top it off server goes down right after we got rezzed in safehall.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

Another issue tonight with my shaman pet warping in LGuk, live side, bringing trains:

1) At evil eye, on the stairs (safe spot). Summoned pet relatively close to waterline. When I wanted to cast on it, it was out of range. And nowhere to be found. Pet back off didn't give any feedback. Killed it, resummoned, and no problem.

2) At Raster, duoing with a monk. I was at Raster spawn, pet with me. Monk brought 2 frogs, minotaur added. I tagged minotaur single into raster room. Pet was gone. "Taunting attacker, Master". I memmed gate, but pet died fast and at least 2 frogs came (couldn't check, was busy trying to selfheal and gate). It may have been the monk's pull, but I never saw the pet heading out of room, nor did the frogs cast on me/come to me, anything that could have caused my pet to attack.