Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

You’re*
Old 08-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 Apex vs 30 Perdition

FRESH OFF THE PRESS

Sneak Peak Fungi

Remember guys, this dudes' origin on Red99 was sitting on his arse for 30+ hrs a week pressing a CH macro as a cleric no one remembers, now he's spamming shitty PvP videos on a 40 pop pvp server now that he's realised that last 3-4 years of his life of raiding Red99 doesn't mean anything.

/pray for him

He's heading towards the blackhole.

lol my origin? na u havnt been here that long bud

but i do know yours:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy known as farzo obviously insane in his 20’s played a video game for 2 years about 20 hours a day and got two fucking pvp kills.

Please continue talking.

Also rise of zek is dead and nobody plays red.

Sipping on wine about to walk the dog just feeling fine.

Toodles.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol my origin? na u havnt been here that long bud

but i do know yours:
Re-read my dude, that post has nothing to do with you.
Chill on the 'it's all about me' thing you have going on.

Was talking about your boy Concealed. You gotta help him out...he not doing so well.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you were having fun. Thanks for proving my point that you're a weird dude man, got your arse laughed at on the forums from multiple people so you go cry in discord about it then post screen grabs of private convos.

You clearly have some mental issues my man, and it's clear as hell you are very slow and thick.

I mean you dont even understand the concept of timezones so... rofl.

(Not responding after this because it's like going around in circles, stop posting your bad at it)
Clearly you are having issues man seek help. It wasnt in a private conversation. Its in a public discord with Empire crew.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:34 AM
Banned

hahah I love it how you care/are so invested that you think it matters what some broke, druggie dudes in a guild from 5 years ago think.

Like 10% of empire were normal people, hope that helps you figure out who you are trying to seek validation from after your embarrassing last few days on these forums.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
1 Apex vs 30 Perdition

FRESH OFF THE PRESS

Sneak Peak Fungi

Remember guys, this dudes' origin on Red99 was sitting on his arse for 30+ hrs a week pressing a CH macro as a cleric no one remembers, now he's spamming shitty PvP videos on a 40 pop pvp server now that he's realised that last 3-4 years of his life of raiding Red99 doesn't mean anything.

/pray for him

He's heading towards the blackhole.
good pvp clips. whats the problem here? mental breakdown looks like a guy who retired from red without even hitting 55 somehow, but still finds time to post shit on red forums frequently? neat.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Kobold

def never saw Farzo pvp anyone, dude was a warmbody