Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Question Canni + Insta-click question

I just wanted to check I was understanding this right. Basically I got a Kromzek Scope in hopes of spamming Cannibalize. I'm not sure if I'm just not doing it correctly or if I misunderstood the way this was supposed to work.

Here's what is happening:
1. I cast Cannibalize (canni 1 currently, I'm lvl 34)
2. I instantly right click scope to refresh global
3. Global refreshes, all other spells can be cast but cannibalize is still on cooldown so I can't immediately cast right after global refresh

I just wanted to make sure I was doing this correctly and also if maybe I just misunderstood the purpose of an global cooldown refresher with cannibalize.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Nevermind, just found this thread which answered my question. Sounds like I need to wait until 39 so I have 2 Canni spells

https://www.project1999.com/forums/a.../t-164864.html
Old 06-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

And now I actually read through the whole thread and see I just need to put Canni in my first spells slot.

Issue averted.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

For future readers: http://wiki.project1999.com/Advanced...nt-Click_Items

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Orc

I use this not only for Canni, but for say I'm pulling a mob as a Shaman, I can start with Slow cast > goblin earring to reset GCD > Poison DoT all before the mob even gets to melee range of my character. Basically use it for Canni spam as well as casting spells back to back. Want to apply 6 buffs back to back? Same thing. Strength Buff > GCD Reset> Next Buff Spell etc..
Old 06-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Orc

I don't see the point in using instaclick on canni until you are really high lvl with like canni3... doing the canni dance at canni1/2 just seems like a way better method.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Currently a 53 shaman here, about to ding 54 tonight. I used to canni dance with canni 1 until about level 40. At that point, it's just too slow and frustrating. Just clicky/canni until you're at an acceptable level of HP/mana and then sit down. Otherwise you'll drive yourself nuts. Also, for the last few levels especially, canni dancing would be way too slow. If you're in a fast-moving XP group, you need to canni much more quickly than if you were dancing. Canni 1 has been way too slow for me for several levels, but I've just been holding out for canni 3 which I will get to load tonight.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

At low level, its better to canni / sit / canni around the regen tick
Old 06-04-2019, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

I was under the impression the regen ticks weren't real time here (when it updates on the screen isn't really when it updates) and that it was impossible to dance around them with canni.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

No, they update every 6 secs unless you have some terrible monster ping. Ive done this several times on several characters when kiting went bad. RUnning away from a mob and sit for 0.5 secs every 6 seconds to regen that little bit of mana to kill it.
Closed Thread