Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Kobold

Default Decent cash camps?

So, I just came back to P99 after a bit of a long break, and my favorite chill cash camp has since been decimated by nerfs (Seafury Island). I play a Torpor Shaman, so I can solo quite well, and despite my time away, I am quite proficient with my shaman. I am wondering where else people tend to go to just accumulate some cash.

NG in Seb is great, but supports exactly one person at a time. I guess I could kill Spectres or Hill Giants, but damn that's boring and such a waste of a powerful class to kill mobs 25 levels below me. Are there any really good replacements for Seafuries? Or should I just pick a camp with a good drop to solo (Heirophant, Phase Spiders etc)?
Old 06-07-2019, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

WW / turn in dragon heads. Maybe not the fastest, but its guranteed income
Old 06-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Treasure_Hunting_Guide

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my God, thank you, because as I said I have never played P99 before....

If the answer to my question was in that guide I wouldn't have asked it.

Dragon heads is a good idea though, I may head out to WW later and take a shot.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my God, thank you, because as I said I have never played P99 before....

If the answer to my question was in that guide I wouldn't have asked it.
The guide has an entire section on "Coin/Trash Item Camps (to be sold to vendors)", but sure it doesn't answer your question at all ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guide has an entire section on "Coin/Trash Item Camps (to be sold to vendors)", but sure it doesn't answer your question at all ...
I suppose I should have said "I have already read the guide many many times, and was hoping for some actual answers from real people a little more oriented to long time players. Thank you for the suggestion though."

I just find you, specifically, super annoying, so I was kind of a dick. I am not sorry, to just link the most basic page on the wiki like you were a hero is super douchy, but to anyone else I would have been far more diplomatic.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Aviak

Lets move this to RnF IMO.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suppose I should have said "I have already read the guide many many times, and was hoping for some actual answers from real people a little more oriented to long time players. Thank you for the suggestion though."

I just find you, specifically, super annoying, so I was kind of a dick. I am not sorry, to just link the most basic page on the wiki like you were a hero is super douchy, but to anyone else I would have been far more diplomatic.
Wow you're a dick. Seriously though, what is wrong with you?
Old 06-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Here's the thing ... you're not special:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Many, many players have looked for places to earn plat. So many, in fact, that years ago I got tired of all the posts asking "where do I earn plat" and started the treasure hunting guide. That way, when someone asked the same question for the millionth time, I could simply refer them to a wiki page. That one wiki page has saved countless hours of people posting and responding to posts (with a tiny fraction of the suggestions that page offers).

You may not like the fact that you're not a special and unique snowflake. You may not like that you have to earn plat at the same places as everyone else on the server, and a good number of those places are documented on a wiki page ... but that's the reality. For long-time and short-time players.

This has nothing to do with me, or me being a hero, or even what you think of me. Like I said, I post the treasure hunting guide links out of laziness, not heroism.

It has everything to do with you thinking you're a snowflake, when really you're just another player here enjoying this wonderful place we call P99.

Last edited by loramin; 06-07-2019 at 04:47 PM..
Old 06-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
wow you're such a sweetheart.
Closed Thread