Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 01:34 PM
Banned

It was interesting info none the less.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn’t homicide. You’re obfuscating just like (((Teppler)))
I will admit I don't have a statistic for that. I will also admit that I missed the narrowing of the argument due to skimming.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

It genuinely concerns me and lessens my desire to play on this server knowing that this kind of blatantly racist white nationalist shit is allowed to be spouted freely on the forums.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It genuinely concerns me and lessens my desire to play on this server knowing that this kind of blatantly racist white nationalist shit is allowed to be spouted freely on the forums.
Yeah. Pretty disgusting that the moderators don't keep this sort of shit in line. Talking about politics is fine. Being overtly racist, a holocaust denier, a nazi sympathizer, etc should not be protected.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. Pretty disgusting that the moderators don't keep this sort of shit in line. Talking about politics is fine. Being overtly racist, a holocaust denier, a nazi sympathizer, etc should not be protected.
Off Topic is its own punishment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2019, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This community actually seems more like an accurate slice of the current political and humanitarian landscape.

Quite frankly, it is always tragic when these white supremacist groups get activated. It is just that ALL of the shitbag white supremacist groups are currently emboldened and empowered by an unhinged shitbag of a US president.

They are fueled by alt-right conspiracy theories and their deep, deep fear of "other".
Old 10-14-2019, 04:17 PM
Server GM

Watch the racism in here or we will be forced to close the thread.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch the racism in here or we will be forced to close the thread.
Racism is against the rules here in Off Topic? That's news to me, maybe you should sticky it—this place is crawling with people quoting the Christchurch killer on white genocide in Rhodesia and other crap.

RIP Teppler
Old 10-14-2019, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

How about "watch the racism in here or we will be forced to ban people who are being racist?" Is that really too much to expect here, as you're getting advertising for the new server launch that is bringing old and new players around?
Old 10-14-2019, 04:56 PM
Banned

I apologize for my role in the cacophony. Per capita claims just make me so angry.
Closed Thread