I saw the title of this video and literally exclaimed out loud "YES!! NICE!!":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5zs9IGb8AQ
Old 11-16-2020, 04:21 PM
Banned

anyone like cranberries?
Old 11-16-2020, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone like cranberries?
Yes plz! Tis cranberry season!

Dried. Jelly. Candied. Sauced. Biscuits. Juiced. All of the cranberries!
Old 11-16-2020, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone like cranberries?
Cranberries Yes! Delores O'Riordan was awesome.
Old 11-16-2020, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

The origin of intelligent on earth is lake Victoria impact crater prove me wrong.

https://www.geoledgers.com/Africa/La...eVictoria.html

If you dont believe me, look what the river it's connected to points at.
Old 11-16-2020, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine if you will *puffs cigeret like Rod Serling* A time tens of thousands of years ago.

In Egyptian mythology the serpent, sometimes called the Uraeus, is a very divine symbol and often a protector during travel. Here one protects the sun god as it passes through the night on its solar barge.

One day one adventurous trader from the teeming cities of the Nile decides to set out towards the undiscovered country. Up north to Mesopotamia, where wild nomadic tribes have begun to settle, there he imagines he could bring and sell the wonders he has been accustomed to to the natives at a high profit.

He's a narcissistic fellow who is proud of his city and its religious cultures and heritage, so he looks to adorn himself with the grandest imagery he can bring along with him. Bracelets and cowls with the images of his gods, and of course Egypt's most powerful icon of supreme power and protection, the uraeus.

He travels north along the coast and up to an area of bounty. A newly settled people who are welcoming and full of joy and song. They invite him into their village and he welcomes them with stories of his own.

He shows them his adornments and offers them stones and carvings in trade for food and shelter, jewelry and clothing from the most skilled artisans that Egypt has to offer. These Mesopotamians are just learning how to farm, they live in huts and tents with little to no clothing at all, and he is traveling with gold and metal adorned in smooth to the touch tapestries.

The traveler is loved by the new people and he trades to the most prominent members of the tribes all manor of new and wonderous trinkets, makeup, and ways to adorn themselves.

And as the sun sets all things come to an end, and the traveler must continue on his way further to the east, for he is an adventurer at hart.

Off into the distance he slither's away. Leaving the people that would one day be known as the people of Judea, with little knowledge of how to create the things that they now lust for, except for a story about how that traveler ruined everything.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-16-2020 at 07:08 PM..
Old 11-16-2020, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

@jibartik "The God's Must be Crazy". One of those movies that was in my youth "good" ;p
Old 11-16-2020, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

What is the kraken meme? I saw it on td as well
Old 11-16-2020, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes plz! Tis cranberry season!

Dried. Jelly. Candied. Sauced. Biscuits. Juiced. All of the cranberries!
you bet! cranberries are the shit!
Old 11-16-2020, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@jibartik "The God's Must be Crazy". One of those movies that was in my youth "good" ;p
I watched it in social studies lol I swear there is no other movie like it, maybe hitch hikers?
Closed Thread