Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 11:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't say charming is quick and relaxed, but it's going to give you the best options to make money. Kedge or Siren's would also be fun if you're up for the challenge.
I wouldn't recommend sirens, you're asking for a world of pain if you aren't super familiar with the zone and mechanics. Plus even when everything goes well, expect to die some. The lvl 50 will be useless as well so it would probably be pretty boring for her. Nothing of her's will land.
Old 11-18-2020, 12:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't recommend sirens, you're asking for a world of pain if you aren't super familiar with the zone and mechanics. Plus even when everything goes well, expect to die some. The lvl 50 will be useless as well so it would probably be pretty boring for her. Nothing of her's will land.
Yea siren’s once she gets 52-53 would be better as a duo charm once she learns the ropes somewhere like chardok with a smaller pet. Just keep mobs snared and a low level root for breaks.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:21 PM
Aviak

We tried Chardok and wiped (still gained exp overall lol), but it was solid fun and she's open to doing it again. Because of the way the entrance breaks, we have plenty of downtime to chill when needed as this camp doesn't seem highly contested.

As for Sirens, I have only ever failed in that zone without a full group. I know it can be done, but not with my skillset and certainly not with hers. Last night was a lot of explaining that "BACK" with a pet only works if you're standing away from the mob and that rooting your pet is not helpful.

But the variety of mobs and methods makes this less "grindy" than say suits in WL.

Thanks again everyone! Keep an eye out for Marto and Kneeco in Chardok, we're always open to new tips and advice.

Marto - 60 Halfling Druid
Fratus - 40 Dwarven Paladin

--Red Server--

Smarrto - 60 Iksar Necro
Mardo - 60 Dwarven Cleric

Closed Thread