Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Maner, clearly you are misinformed. But what else can I expect?

Quote:
awakened has killed a dragon on another guilds FTE
What mob? Aaryonar? Sorry, but Sirken has said we were in the right. A different mob? Please, enlighten me.

Quote:
kited dain and then refused to concede
Since when is a dropped pull a kite? The mob reset. Well, actually, it didn't fully because Rustle spam hailed him to freeze him.

Quote:
had people leave the racing line for one target in tov just to change mid race because a better target spawned
This one is the best. After Aftermath stalled Awakened from doing anything by threatening that this happened, I had to explain how their own fraps showed otherwise. You know, the melee damage showing it was Aikons that was the one who left early.. along with half a dozen other Aftermath... and then Hear ran past the frapser as he died. Only to then have the video cropped to erase that part. Then, finally,

[Fri Oct 07 20:34:58 2016] Moosetoe tells you, 'After reviewing further, it's clearly misidentification. There was no intent to stall inappropriately.'

But hey, keep drinking the koolaid.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

So you aren't sayin that your racers weren't off the line when the other dragon spawned, you're just saying it was ok because aftermath was off the line too?

You pulled dain into camp then vulak spawned so you dropped and had people camp out in order to race for vulak. How many other FTE messaged went out while people were camping? That is clearly a stall.

Not sure how you can "be in the right" rustle had FTE on aary didnt they?

I also heard about a magi up in hate, where a group of 20+ awakened rolled over a group for a potential Mage staff? A group that single pulled it and so the awakened raid ran up and zerged it in their camp...
Last edited by Maner; 10-11-2016 at 09:17 PM..
Old 10-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
So you aren't sayin that your racers weren't off the line when the other dragon spawned, you're just saying it was ok because aftermath was off the line too?
I am absolutely saying we were not off the line. Aftermath was, and it was proven in their own fraps. Hence the "misidentification". The person(s) assumed off the line early were all Aftermath.

Quote:
You pulled dain into camp then vulak spawned so you dropped and had people camp out in order to race for vulak. How many other FTE messaged went out while people were camping? That is clearly a stall.
Dropping a pull is not stalling. If we were to ping pong him, or spam hail him (like others), or just intentionally pull/drop/pull/drop, sure. That seems like a stall. Dropping a pull and letting it reset? Sorry, maybe our definitions are different.

Quote:
Not sure how you can "be in the right" rustle had FTE on aary didnt they?
No, they did not.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Ecuse me can Awakened plz take a poll to see if they agree with Breakens points or not ?
Old 10-11-2016, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

btw, does anyone find raiding fun anymore? Anyones who has done ToV and all the Velious raid content for more than a couple months straight should find it unbearable and incredibly boring, if you still enjoy killing the same dragons you got a real sickness

you don't even need the items, it's a PvE server

plz go do something with ur lives
Old 10-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw, does anyone find raiding fun anymore? Anyones who has done ToV and all the Velious raid content for more than a couple months straight should find it unbearable and incredibly boring, if you still enjoy killing the same dragons you got a real sickness

We still have a good time raiding. CSG didnt gorge ourselves on all the content in the first six months, we still have mobs that we havent killed yet. Casual is the way to go. Server isnt going anywhere.
Last edited by Expediency; 10-11-2016 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: .
Old 10-12-2016, 04:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can believe whatever you want if it makes you feel better about yourself, cupcake.
He makes cupcakes too? Now that would be impressive! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Banned

i will cut my throat before i let azure guard kill anything relevant
Old 10-12-2016, 07:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I find raiding with my guild buddies a good laugh loot is and always will be secondary in my eyes.

Gummab 60Shaman
Talomin 60Rogue
Cazoo 57Monk
Grummab 54Warrior
Ebroma 52Ranger
Sickbag 20Cleric
Old 10-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find raiding with my guild buddies a good laugh loot is and always will be secondary in my eyes.
/This x100
-Taken-Taken II-

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it."
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
"To be able to think freely, a man must be certain that no consequence will follow whatever he writes."

CromCruach on Blue - Aurgelmirx on Green
Closed Thread