Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati
haha most likely I would end up tanking quite a bit
I bet a backstabbing imp attacking through the wall with Druid haste would be 150 dps. Throw in the double druid damage shield + shaman potion and I'd guess 200+ dps, enough to finish the fight in under three minutes since Ragefire does run. Considering your gear level you might not even need wort pots or soulfires or other excessive cheese.

P.S. Let's be honest pals, soloing Ragefire on a velious-geared melee is not that hard.
Last edited by Raev; 10-28-2016 at 09:12 PM..
Old 10-29-2016, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Factor in fears that most pets won't resist and a pet break every dispell and it would be a lot harder than youd think.
Right, that's why you put the pet on the other side of the wall.

And sadly the Solo Artist Challenge proved that Shaman and Clerics with puppet strings are simply better than Enchanters. Generally speaking that didn't extend to Druids, but this particular case might be an exception.
Old 10-29-2016, 07:50 AM
Kobold

Anyone have video of the 20 man zlandi?

Thats seriously impressive. Grats!
Old 10-29-2016, 08:09 AM
Fire Giant

If I remember there was a pretty low number AoW kill that happened during the morning/middle of the EST workday some months back. I don't remember numbers and I wasn't there but seems like it was in the 50s, anyone remember it?
Old 10-29-2016, 08:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think CSG once brought 84 to a primetime Talendor.

Am I doing this right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Grats on the awesome kill!
That's actually pretty impressive for different reasons! I bet he died super fast!
Old 10-29-2016, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Regarding Ragefire:

The AE Dispell is fire based, and fire giants are immune to fire so it cannot hit them. Dispel is not a concern here.

The fear is magic based which you will likely have tash sticked or given Adamantite bands and rusty spiked Shoulderpads to reduce. This is the prime concern. However fear can be completely negated by using root. So what you'd want to do is lead into the fight using 3 minute root and then spawn the dragon where your giant is rooted underneath him.

After that point you pray root holds while you heal the giant. If it breaks and you have a charm break you'd want to either use root net to get a 1 minute root in and then recharm or roll the dice and try to channel your 3 min root.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:18 AM
Kobold

Sounds good. Make it happen.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone have video of the 20 man zlandi?

Thats seriously impressive. Grats!
I think there are a few floating around, not sure who has them.

Good cycle this week thanks again to all the trackers/fters and those behind the scenes who put in work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Great repop for mah peeps and capped it off with slaying the first giant fearing imp thingy in Lesserfay!

Was alot of fun, big thanks to Braknar for getting that shit coded and organized! Was a blast!
Old 11-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Kobold

Pretty sure it was easier with less than 200 on the mob

Clorthos PAL
Kagrubb SHM
Lidokidz PAL

Almost Useful
Closed Thread