Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Just means everyone will be tagging everything and having a monk FD so they can stand in case it gates now. Seems against the spirit of the rules to manipulate the FTE mechanics and get a 2nd fte in a row, on a mob you just wiped on, though.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just means everyone will be tagging everything and having a monk FD so they can stand in case it gates now. Seems against the spirit of the rules to manipulate the FTE mechanics and get a 2nd fte in a row, on a mob you just wiped on, though.
Shouldn't you be asking how come you didn't get the FTE? Rather than always looking to blame us on every single encounter. Play better!
Old 12-16-2016, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shouldn't you be asking how come you didn't get the FTE? Rather than always looking to blame us on every single encounter. Play better!
Having a monk FD, who is already on the agro table, waiting to stand as soon as the mob starts to reset will always be faster than running someone up after a mob gates. It's just the new way awakened discovered to cheese the fte mechanics. It has been noted and will be used from now on I assume.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

Can you prove he didn't clear aggro?
Old 12-16-2016, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having a monk FD, who is already on the agro table, waiting to stand as soon as the mob starts to reset will always be faster than running someone up after a mob gates. It's just the new way awakened discovered to cheese the fte mechanics. It has been noted and will be used from now on I assume.
Maybe you guys would actually kill some dragons if you stopped trying to collect inane petition ammo in an attempt to get your competition suspended. But if that's how you want to play the game instead of being better players up-to-you /shrug.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you prove he didn't clear aggro?
Based on where the monk was and where vulak was when the fte went out, yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you guys would actually kill some dragons if you stopped trying to collect inane petition ammo in an attempt to get your competition suspended. But if that's how you want to play the game instead of being better players up-to-you /shrug.
Obviously this isn't something to petition as sirken was sitting and watching the entire thing happen. It's just the new evolution of how you can get another FTE on a mob you just wiped on.
Last edited by Maner; 12-16-2016 at 02:53 PM..
Old 12-16-2016, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Please have Detoxx provide that evidence to Breaken. Thanks!
Old 12-16-2016, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Based on where the monk was and where vulak was when the fte went out, yup.
Dude, i just wish Sirken would enforce what he claims about frivolous petitions and strike you bastards down with it.

You keep claiming shit that did not happen like if it was the truth when you cannot even prove thats what happened.

I've seen Detoxx ask for concedes in every encounter he doesnt get his way for about 3 years now? Recent one that i remember is Claiming we were engaged on Dozekar when Vyemm spawn, and we FTE it... when Dozekar was dead for like 2-3 mins. CSG was at LTK with us, and once again he made fool of himself infront of lots and lots of people by asking for a concede in ooc.

For some reason Aftermath people just dont see how pathetic Detoxx is on his claims. The kool-aid is stronk.

Play better. QQ less.

See you next cycle, bring a tissue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, i just wish Sirken would enforce what he claims about frivolous petitions and strike you bastards down with it.

You keep claiming shit that did not happen like if it was the truth when you cannot even prove thats what happened.

I've seen Detoxx ask for concedes in every encounter he doesnt get his way for about 3 years now? Recent one that i remember is Claiming we were engaged on Dozekar when Vyemm spawn, and we FTE it... when Dozekar was dead for like 2-3 mins. CSG was at LTK with us, and once again he made fool of himself infront of lots and lots of people.

For some reason Aftermath people just dont see how pathetic Detoxx is on his claims. The kool-aid is stronk.

Play better. QQ less.

See you next cycle, bring a tissue.
Who said anything about petitioning it? Sirken was present for the vulak thing, it's just going to be the norm from now on to have someone on the Agro table waiting to stand and get a new fte as soon as the dragon starts to reset. I don't know why you assume everyone in aftermath hangs onto detoxx's every word. There are numerous officers in the guild you know.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by farladar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manor please kindly move along. This isn't Rnf. Thanks.
At least I will post on my main account rather than use an anon account to post on your guild thread. I don't see where I was ranting or flaming. I was almost thanking you for giving us a new way to secure another FTE in case something gates.
Closed Thread