Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It literally is Christ versus Satan. The book was accurate. That's bizarre. How the first man and woman got here is bizarre. Or dog. Or cat. Or lion.

Look, I don't really believe in the USA at all, in my opinion your forefathers genocided almost all the natives and you do not belong here.

How about MANA - Make America Native Again
im on the side of satan. He has zero genocides to his name. "God" has like 50..

Pretty sure when you kill everyone on a planet you're a psychotic monster. You know who else killed planets? Freiza. Since were talking about imaginary shit, Vegeta did too. Thats you team, team genocide, make her have her rapists baby, marry little kids, kill the gays, thats your side.

LOL
Old 09-12-2021, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about dont rape her, first.
Secondly, if she wants to be rid of a rapists baby, thats her business.

Groups of cells are not babies.

Rape daddy lost. Stop advocating for rapists. Oh wait.. christians are WAY into forcing people to do stuff.
It's also a developing human being. Calling it a group of cells is meant to reduce the cognitive dissonance that comes from the decision to terminate it

Also, this idea that telling people not to rape is somehow going to prevent rape is fucking stupid. No rapist in the history of rape has ever changed their mind because someone told them not to. Telling non-sociopaths that rape is bad is a waste of breath, they already know. Not meaning you specifically here, just that I see it just in general often and it's a dumb concept
Old 09-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Gravy is gonna turn the whole world lefty, one obscure elf sim forum at a time

He's a leader, a crusader, a visionary.

Today, P99, tomorrow, Takp.

But one day, one day... Live Everquest will know his name!
Old 09-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rapey Stuff
Just mentioning, no lies:

I have found it to be personally disturbing, how many women i've been with that have rape fantasies. maybe like 15 or so have expressed such a fantasy. it gets to be like, "ugh really, you too?!" - I'm counting the "overpower and fuck me senseless" type desires in this group.

No, im not going to roleplay this. but like, its ALOT of women.

not sure how this fits in here, but it seems really fucked up, and you're all my therapy group.
Last edited by Trexller; 09-12-2021 at 06:08 PM..
Old 09-12-2021, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Its not up to you. Its their right.

If you dont like it, move to another country.

You are saying quite literally, you want to take away a womans right to make her own decisions.

You want to CANCEL the constitution. Typical republicans/christians, "I should be able to control you in all things. I should rule over you in all things. My mistress/daughter/wife can have an abortion because im rich and it would embarrass my family but you poor people, nope, you gotta keep your rapists baby."
No, I'm not gonna move to another country. If I don't like it, I can vote for sensible policies, like the laws enacted in texas. Abortion is not decreed by the constitution. The 4th amendment actually makes a better case against abortion than for it, if you want to quibble.

All you have to do is tell me at what point life begins, and why killing after that point is murder.
Old 09-12-2021, 06:20 PM
Banned

I believe genetics, ancestry, and culture have a fair bearing on criminality. So on that basis alone... entire families with criminal relations are so tainted by Satan there's only one option that leaves the potential for godliness and angelic harmony on the table.

I do believe that the main reason Satan rebelled was his distaste for humans and his desire to correct the flaw in God's creation, not through destroying the evil humans, instead by corrupting the ones God made. And in turn making his own better humans.

So. Take from that what you will. I don't believe God intrinsically minds people being slaughtered and neutered. Once they sin. It's more the generalized criticism and envy that is levied against him and his creations that gets you eternal damning.
Old 09-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
im on the side of satan. He has zero genocides to his name. "God" has like 50..

Pretty sure when you kill everyone on a planet you're a psychotic monster. You know who else killed planets? Freiza. Since were talking about imaginary shit, Vegeta did too. Thats you team, team genocide, make her have her rapists baby, marry little kids, kill the gays, thats your side.

LOL
*says abortion should be legal
Old 09-12-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

You'll get your brutal theocracy one day, Jib.
Old 09-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll get your brutal theocracy one day, Jib.
We already live in one. We just worship money and comfort instead of God
Old 09-12-2021, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I'm not gonna move to another country. If I don't like it, I can vote for sensible policies, like the laws enacted in texas.
Oh yeah vexing the court with procedural mischief is a great idea that we should do more of, thanks a lot! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread