Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Less brainwashing by Dems for the black vote, more personal accountability and a sense of agency in life
Good luck convincing black voters to support GOP candidates when the party's base is overwhelmingly racist hicks.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

it wont be hard when they're barred from their jobs, stores, etc due to loon-lefty jab mandates
Old 09-13-2021, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is Chicago so dangerous can anyone tell me the truth? At least as you see it.
Chicago(and therefore Illinois) will always be a bastion of the militant left due to it's heritage in the Haymarket Riot. Her bones remember what they did to incite it.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it wont be hard when they're barred from their jobs, stores, etc due to loon-lefty jab mandates
Oh yeah, we're sooooo sure its black people. The anti-science GOP is just FULL to the brim with black people saying "we're not taking any vaccines!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Once again, you're a racist and a pussy.

Passing laws that intentionally effect POC more than white people? Making it more difficult to vote for POC? Taking away DMV's, polling stations, and drop boxes in the counties with the largest POC populations, awwhh just a coincidence! They just happen to target POC at every turn. Its the only appeal their party has.

Without racism, what is the GOP?? A group of old white guys obsessed with black people, gays, abortion, and Qanon.

This is hilarious.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

You guys sure know a lot about black people.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck convincing black voters to support GOP candidates when the party's base is overwhelmingly racist hicks.
Ya maybe the GOP regardless of whether you perceive it as due to racism or not, could be too heavy handed on criticism. There is obviously such a thing as too much criticism, especially all at once. And the other reality is that the black community perceives the GOP as racist and doesn’t respect them, and criticism is always more productive as an agent of change if it’s coming from someone the person respects

But a lack of criticism is not at all healthy either. And I can’t recall a democrat politician ever once offering a significant criticism of the community. I think Hillary almost accidentally did once by calling black gang members “predators” or something, and she got put through the ringer about it and had to do a little PR campaign. There’s the issue of no criticism leads to no self-reflection and personal growth, but there’s also the fact that no criticism makes it harder to actually accept criticism gracefully as well. Of course obviously issues like gun violence are mentioned, but it’s always followed by “its your past, it’s the cops, it’s the guns” as sort of a deflection of responsibility
Old 09-13-2021, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Thank god the black community has you guys analyzing them to create legislation to stop all of the problems you've analyzed they are causing (not by their own fault of course it was the previous legislation).

something something both sides
Old 09-13-2021, 03:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Man what a cool thread
Old 09-13-2021, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Was this the abortion thread? I forget.

Anyway please enjoy this meme but only if you want to.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2021, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn bro take off that hood. Jesus christ you're a fucking piece of shit. What a fucking racist asshole.

If you pull over black people who are not the majority 7x's more than the majority, thats selective enforcement, AKA RACISM. To justify it with your comment above, thats just racism as well. You're a racist. Congrats, you fucking piece of shit. I dont care what color you are, you're full of hate, ignorance, and I know for a 100% fact you wouldnt say this anywhere where you real name was attached to it. You fucking racist pussy.

I sent your comment to the mods =] Lets see what they think.

Bye bye
My name IRL is Andrew Beil

you think they are gonna have problems with NTSB statistics?

I'm not white. You are. According to the lefties, only white people can be racist.

Gravydoo, im feeling the Asian hate. Why do you hate Korean people so much?
Closed Thread