Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2020, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Default Is rise of the drek dead?

Just curious. Since the numbers are in the tank and the boys don’t come around anymore.

Also if you can’t believe that someone played Everquest pvp for 2 years 20 hours a day and only had 2 lvl kills. Send a pm to whiteknight for confirmation.
Old 07-26-2020, 04:05 AM
Banned

Hi Tassador.

P.s. have not checked other thread...also this thead is a failure..someone sent me a link to it in discord showing how much you are upset.

P.s.s you're not very intelligent.
Old 07-26-2020, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Pity reply
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-27-2020, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Tassador.

P.s.s you're not very intelligent.
10/10
Old 07-27-2020, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Tassador is a strange personality around here to me.. Dude logs into forums daily. Hates on people playing for some strange reason, but doesnt play anymore himself. He's a PVP player.

But nobody from the PVP community ever seems to reply to him, talk to him, or really acknowledge him at all... Is tassador some great past time PVP'er that we should all be aware of and show respect to?? Like, are there legends of Tassador and nobody wants to disrespect him? Or do they all recognize him as being a bit mentally unfit, so they just give him space?

Please- Somebody shed light on Tassador for us. Who or what was he during the early days?
Old 07-27-2020, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

ya i snapped the spaghetti spine myself and nuked it
rip da soivah
Old 07-28-2020, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tassador is a strange personality around here to me.. Dude logs into forums daily. Hates on people playing for some strange reason, but doesnt play anymore himself. He's a PVP player.

But nobody from the PVP community ever seems to reply to him, talk to him, or really acknowledge him at all... Is tassador some great past time PVP'er that we should all be aware of and show respect to?? Like, are there legends of Tassador and nobody wants to disrespect him? Or do they all recognize him as being a bit mentally unfit, so they just give him space?

Please- Somebody shed light on Tassador for us. Who or what was he during the early days?
Tassador played one of the many, many, many, many Wizards on r99. He quit not long after velious launched because wizards got weakened by people going from 3k hp to 6k hp and having 150-200 resist cr/fr/mr which resulted having to rely on the heavy mana costs of lure - his wizard was not very well equipt so his mana pool was small resulting in him probably not even able to lure down a melee anymore.

He bought into the idea he was a really good pvper (like alot of wizards did) because he could cast lure on someone who was 10-15-20% hp and score a YT.

There was some talk about him having a MM sk twink but he was really bad on it and actually died on his twink a number of times in MM. He could never translate his "skill" to a melee. Unlike people for example Blueflower and Beastagor who could transition from a caster to melee and retain their capacities.

This broke him from what I understand, because ultimately he was just another wizard pressing Lure hoping to get a kill shot.

After quiting he spent the last 5 years of his life ghosting on the forums trying to be recognised for the 60? 70? Kills he got on a wizard.

If you were to rank the wizards on red99 in terms of life time k/ds Tassador would barely make the top 30 to put it into perspective i.e. why no one remembers him.

Like I have said all along he is the Tune of the forums.
Old 07-28-2020, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

^ this sounds pretty accurate. A good rule on these forums if you don't know who is who:

You can believe what people say about others but rarely what people say about themselves. If you see two people saying they are the best and the other person is a retard there is a good chance they are both retards.
Old 07-28-2020, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

So is anyone playing RoZ or not? Lol
Old 07-29-2020, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is anyone playing RoZ or not? Lol
Yes, Ragnaros is just butthurt that he lost and his guild quit on him.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread