Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2020, 04:42 AM
Fire Giant

Default Heard Seal Team stole a shaman belt in sky, whats up with that?

Why did Seal Team steal a shaman belt in Sky? Guy who looted it said leadership told him to do it. Leadership said they won't talk to "peons" and will only deal with the GMs. What's up with that?

I tried to find out from Seal Team guild leader but he was unresponsive. So I sent to a tell to every ST member who was online to find out but they all said not to blame them for their poor leadership. Then I guess their guild leader had a change of heart and decided to respond.

However, he didn't want to talk about his underlying emotional problems in spite of my repeatedly attempts at good will and offering him a safe space to start healing.

I didn't want to know why the belt was stolen, that much is obvious, I wanted to know.. what's up with the leadership of this guild? What happened to them as children to make them this way? Is there anything we can do as a community to help them?

I assume whoever instructed this belt should be looted will be suspended/banned as is customary for ninja looting raid items even within the same guild. Let's look beyond the pixels though.

How can we start the healing?
Old 08-17-2020, 04:47 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did Seal Team steal a shaman belt in Sky? Guy who looted it said leadership told him to do it. Leadership said they won't talk to "peons" and will only deal with the GMs. What's up with that?

I tried to find out from Seal Team guild leader but he was unresponsive. So I sent to a tell to every ST member who was online to find out but they all said not to blame them for their poor leadership. Then I guess their guild leader had a change of heart and decided to respond.

However, he didn't want to talk about his underlying emotional problems in spite of my repeatedly attempts at good will and offering him a safe space to start healing.

I didn't want to know why the belt was stolen, that much is obvious, I wanted to know.. what's up with the leadership of this guild? What happened to them as children to make them this way? Is there anything we can do as a community to help them?

I assume whoever instructed this belt should be looted will be suspended/banned as is customary for ninja looting raid items even within the same guild. Let's look beyond the pixels though.

How can we start the healing?
sorry you didn't get sky loot
Old 08-17-2020, 04:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy48 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you didn't get sky loot
Quote:
I got all the sky loot.

What I want to know is how can we start the healing process? Is Seal Team leadership ready to start talking about what happened in the past so they can start recovery?

We really need an intervention. This isn't about pixels. It's about love.
Old 08-17-2020, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Stern cringe
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 08-17-2020, 05:02 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got all the sky loot.

What I want to know is how can we start the healing process? Is Seal Team leadership ready to start talking about what happened in the past so they can start recovery?

We really need an intervention. This isn't about pixels. It's about love.
Sorry you only got sky loot on the beta server
Old 08-17-2020, 05:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy48 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you only got sky loot on the beta server
Why was I told to enjoy my sky loot by ST guild leader if I didn't get any sky loot? Was this on the beta server?

I was pretty confused though because I wasn't even in sky and I haven't even been on a raid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg st.jpg (18.2 KB, 53 views)
Old 08-17-2020, 05:09 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Why was I told to enjoy my sky loot by ST guild leader if I didn't get any sky loot? Was this on the beta server?

I was pretty confused though because I wasn't even in sky and I haven't even been on a raid.
Imagine joining a complete shitter guild full of unhinged retards like <venerate> after playing on this godforsaken server for over a decade. oof
Old 08-17-2020, 05:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Imagine joining a complete shitter guild full of unhinged retards like <venerate> after playing on this godforsaken server for over a decade. oof
Sorry you didn't get any sky loot
Old 08-17-2020, 05:18 AM
Fire Giant

Here's the real question though, how long until the leadership of Seal Team starts stealing member DKP by reforming another guild like they're known to do?

How can we stop the cycle of abuse? I just want you to let me into your circle of trust so we can work this out. The pixel molestation can stop with you. Tell me who touched your pixels, tell me so the healing can start.
Old 08-17-2020, 05:25 AM
Fire Giant

Don't you hate it when things get hectic because you're jumping on top of another guilds sky clear and you start looting their items?

Don't worry the GMs will get it all cleaned up. Thanks guys. No harm intended I'm sure.

I do wonder though given the anal nature of ST leadership how did they make such a huge mistake as to tell one of their members to ninja loot an item?

Crazy. What a huge mix up!

No, for real though. Let's start the healing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg st2.jpg (16.7 KB, 74 views)
Closed Thread