Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been trying to get neoteny, queer-baitery, looking good etc added as an intersectional complex because it makes even Pokesan go frothy at teh mouth. Everyone who can't have you either assumes uve got it easy, or is in so much denial they go sideways from reality and real angry. Nobody understands what it's like to be beautiful
My stories also fascinated. Wonder what depraved desires lay repressed. Probably lots.

I think I can pull off attractive with effort. Probably should more often it's a good feeling when I get there
Old 07-27-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's easy to tell when you're good-looking, because it's like a secret club. A lot of defenses go down between both parties. There's a special nod you do when you are with a group, and wind up alone w/ the only other hot person. Etc.

Also you can tell relative beauties of your friends by various techniques for instance like if you bring that person to the bar, they get swarmed by the strippers etc just looking to grab-ass and tease him for being shy and beautiful. Using this and comparable first-hand experiences you can do some algebra to rate your own attractiveness in the general eyes of others. It is hard to be delusional about being attractive; indeed self-confidence in this area is in itself a rarified and very effective attracting trait!

I sure hope this helps.
Can't relate. Shop keepers chase me out with pitchforks.
Old 07-27-2021, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't relate. Shop keepers chase me out with pitchforks.
that's okay. one time when i was having a "bad day" i went to get a motel room to escalate this conflict with my husband, and the old asian lady at the counter wouldn't give me a room. She wouldn't believe that I wasn't meeting a man there for prostitution. "Just ONE person!" she said 5 times before pretending my card wouldnt work. I was dressed perfectly modestly. I claim this as another example of this intersectional issue; if I were obese I would have gotten that room.

So you see, we can ALL be chased out by shop keepers. maybe I do not deserve the most ruthless fusillades of envious bitterness yall can muster
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-27-2021 at 07:02 PM..
Old 07-27-2021, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

I've been enjoying our non-aggression as of late, but I've noticed you've recently attempted to summon me about 3 times. Hope everything is well. Congrats on the hair removal.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-27-2021 at 07:07 PM..
Old 07-27-2021, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My stories also fascinated. Wonder what depraved desires lay repressed. Probably lots.

I think I can pull off attractive with effort. Probably should more often it's a good feeling when I get there
Just so we're clear, it would be ok to be mean to you under the morality J is pretending at.

She has no leg to stand on, they're pointed skyward. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Banned

unmuted the genius to observe he is gaslighting Nexii. no, we don't dogpile people who stand out under my sense of morality nor get downright mean with sweethearts. It IS okay to poke fun of course!

People who are on here to earnestly try to drive others away, like pokesan admitted yesterday are really pathetic imo. It is clear now though; he hates me and believes I deserve mistreatment.

Cecily i'm not trying to summon you, I do think you are a relevant individual in the roster here tho so I name check. I'll try to stop, i've said my piece many times now. Only point was to get pokesan to finally articulate his bad intent.

I hate "leaving people behind" who are just socially retarded and it is hard for me to let go. It's a weakness but it's not a mental illness; I've gained the ability to resist attract-and-abuse creeps. Some people exist in a permanent stasis where they can't conceive of their friends evolving and won't evolve the relationship with them. These are children and don't love you much like a housecat.

In this case there is no recovery; we are locked across whatever that gulf is in Pokesan's head that draws his hatred to Nexii and even holds it there after it's called to attention. How my behavior vindicates that behavior I know not. Seems like sharks in the water don't like someone who sours all their little social atrocities and attempts to impart a sense of ostracism to our more thoughtful, creative members. Myself, am proud to have the taste and character to maintain friendship with one of the only decent people on here, who developed a forum career under heavy fire showing great courage to express herself.

If you can't believe that I'm saying that in all seriousness, you are too jaded for me. Not sure why it's so hard to believe a sensitive person could put on a hard outer shell before transition. Pretty sure it's all jelly and jam.

Anyway Nexii, I can't let you be sure bait for me so I'm going into full mute mode on the Nazis here
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-28-2021 at 12:14 AM..
Old 07-28-2021, 12:14 AM
Banned

Why do I get the feels that Pulgarassi is Wonk?
Old 07-28-2021, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do I get the feels that Pulgarassi is Wonk?
yes dingus, do u even read this board? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] how am I supposed to teach anything with no object permanence!
Old 07-28-2021, 12:26 AM
Banned

my legs are definitely up tho. Me & hubby are making up for lost 20s, sexually speaking. He is so ruthless when needed! It would scare the pearls off our pulgasari. actual kindest human being I ever met btw you stupid moron and probably gained me 20 yrs of lifespan to join with him. U probly think he's a rapist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] girls ADORE him and he is the world's trustworthiest male

I have a feeling Gwaihir can lay a pipe or two in a similar genre to be honest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i found my dox folder recently in a data move and noticed his wife looks really very happy in pic. Why we gotta focus on the downers br0s
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-28-2021 at 12:30 AM..
Old 07-28-2021, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
yes dingus, do u even read this board? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] how am I supposed to teach anything with no object permanence!
I never claimed to be a cat.
Closed Thread