Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But snoop dogg was a pimp and he was so cool n nice
Old 07-28-2021, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody tell Teppler that white pimps also exist.
Old 07-28-2021, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think? I've seen shit like this go down numerous times, and when you run into that girl again after the transformation it's like they're not even there anymore. They only exist to get high so they can check back out after that.
That was definitely true in this case. Although I'd say it was a drugs and fear combo.
Old 07-28-2021, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Jeffrey EpSTEIN?

Can't say I've met any white Gorilla Pimps. I mean, I'm sure they exist, but I've only ever chanced across black ones.
Old 07-28-2021, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or Hispanic. We had a 17yr old girl attending a life skills group who one day dropped off the map. The last she was ever seen was meeting two Hispanic friends of hers at her house, then she was gone, but had left her cellphone and purse in her room

Months later, she was found in Florida by the FBI during a human trafficking raid. She had been branded with a tattoo on the back of her neck, addicted to hard drugs, and prostituted. Straight out of the movie Taken, but in real life. This was years ago now tho at this point
Old 07-28-2021, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Jeffrey EpSTEIN?

Can't say I've met any white Gorilla Pimps. I mean, I'm sure they exist, but I've only ever chanced across black ones.
I assume Stein is capitalized because you're an antisemitic conspiracy theorist.
Old 07-28-2021, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or Hispanic. We had a 17yr old girl attending a life skills group who one day dropped off the map. The last she was ever seen was meeting two Hispanic friends of hers at her house, then she was gone, but had left her cellphone and purse in her room

Months later, she was found in Florida by the FBI during a human trafficking raid. She had been branded with a tattoo on the back of her neck, addicted to hard drugs, and prostituted. Straight out of the movie Taken, but in real life. This was years ago now tho at this point
Yeah, the fucked up part is it almost always starts out as getting caught up with the "wrong" kinds of "friends" who are "mostly good people" that just so happen to sell them into the hands of a gorilla pimpin acquaintance their "friends" know, but don't really have any judgements against, because morality is "relative" and the "utilitarian" argument of the drugs/money they're trading the women for are "worth it" for their "greater good".
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-28-2021 at 09:13 PM..
Old 07-28-2021, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
I assume Stein is capitalized because you're an antisemitic conspiracy theorist.
No it's capitalized because he was a child sex trafficking kike. Defend the child trafficer, faggot
Old 07-28-2021, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

You're like an 11-year old on voice chat playing playing Call of Duty
Old 07-28-2021, 09:15 PM
Banned

How dare you call out the Jew selling underage sex slaves to our government officials who are also disproportionately Jews. Oy vey!
Closed Thread