Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Usually those that are jealous of Macken are the ones i raped daily.

Since i've never heard of you, I guess you are a bluebie who is jealous because of a different reason?
So I know Macken was on SZ right? That was...8...10 years ago?

He's still acting like he's 16, was he 8 yrs old on live?

Macken you do have some intelligence, you've displayed it when you aren't ranting and raving for attention. Please man, for the love of all that is holy get over your obsession with attention.

Macken you have the intelligence to do so, just be a little introspective for a second.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:19 PM
Banned

I am on such a level , it is confounding to you.

It has so far proven impossible for you to even understand what it is I am/have been doing here.

Until you do, you will always be a few steps behind.

Get on my level.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
could have just said " i want to play a melee and make a living off fighting casters in dungeons"

Would have read the same way.
With no line of sight restrictions i could start casting ice comet in the evil eye spot in a corner, run around levitated kiting a melee for 5 seconds, then land right back in the spot i started and nuke them for 740 damage on vztz 2.0. killed bandius that way i believe.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With no line of sight restrictions i could start casting ice comet in the evil eye spot in a corner, run around levitated kiting a melee for 5 seconds, then land right back in the spot i started and nuke them for 740 damage on vztz 2.0. killed bandius that way i believe.
No LOS was broken in classic. In Highkeep.. ohhh man I had some fun on my enchanter. Literally could just cast away with no chance of them finding me. Jerked best loot in my EQ career there. Couple fbss, couple miths, couple blue diamond gears. Blind was awesome.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Usually those that are jealous of Macken are the ones i raped daily.

Since i've never heard of you, I guess you are a bluebie who is jealous because of a different reason?
Don't be coy. Opposing guilds for over a year.

I'm only new to these boards, Harrison. =p
Old 08-26-2011, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And your point is...?
Old 08-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

He's arguing that casters don't have it that bad, either.

My name is Macken, I turn off my ability to read between the lines at times. LOOK AT ME.

Seriously though, where does your know-it-all-I'm-uber-as-fuck complex come from? How tall are you irl? 5'5, huh?

See, I'm 6'2, so I've never felt the itch to be something I'm not via cocky, dipshit swagger.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Actually sad but true, thats how it was on classic for the first say 6-10months on release. You could stand at the zone-in to Lower Guk Dead Side,
Have someone target someone in the safehall on the way to frenzy /assist and hit them with Ice Comet from the zoneline... Was pure lols.... But again, theres so much trolling etc on these forums its hilarious.... Pretty sure their collaborative effort will give a solid server for everyone to play on...
Closed Thread