Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Banned

I doubt anyone read your finger diarrhea Macken. Just give up already.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs have no business in pvp in the first place, and always regret getting involved.
Quoting Macken killed a small part of me.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
finger diarrhea is LOL
Old 08-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicedsixfo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're an idiot.
Says Juicedsixfo... el oh el.

Just roll on P99 and think of poop socking as pvp. Will work better for you.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed. Macken was trash on vz/tz wouldn't take anything he has to say seriously imo.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So mitic, you care so much about pvp that you left a pvp server to play a blue server to kill dragons on a list, to tell everyone how much you want to pvp, to then hang around the pvp section of a forum to tell a gm of a server to care more about a server that you left. Nobody wanted to keep vz/tz going and that's no fault of sirkens, it's because it was as shithole.

I read half of sirkens post, my attention span is only half the size of my penis, but i mostly agree with him since he was one of the few in the staff that had brain cells.

I like yellow text, it lets the rest of the internet see how much i ruined someones life.
well i heard the chicks on blue servers are more willing than on red, so i switched! but then i figured there is nothing better than eqpvp and it was to late!
Old 08-26-2011, 04:16 PM
Aviak

Rexx was the only chick on vz/tz, and she never gave good head so it became pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Old 08-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Banned

Sirken says,

(NOTE to staff- by doing this you are able to hold guild leaders and officers responsible for the actions of their members. So if randomplayer001 is caught violating the rules, feel free to suspend guild leadership as well as the original offender. Trust me, Guild leaders will get their members acting right if they can be suspended for the actions of their members).

Macken says,

It's rare that someone who has to go through so much, still can't learn the lesson. You basically said in so many words that trying to enforce god awful rules was a mistake and you "failed miserably" exactly as Macken foretold.

Yet you send notes to staff encouraging the exact same thing. (note to sirken- if you threaten guild leaders with suspensions over agreements, then there will be no guild leaders making any agreements)
Last edited by Macken; 08-27-2011 at 12:56 AM..
Old 08-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Yea I feel like GMs should interfere when it comes to giant obvious trains.

I feel like certain small trains happen, its a part if EQ, but again when it is taken to the extreme (1 solo druid zoning into fear to agro every mob he can on another guild) if there is a GM he should put an end to the persons madness.

It is not right to have 1 asshole be able to intentional grief an entire guild out of something. Its not even pvp, its kind of abusing mechanics.

Again this is only when it is extreme. If a group of GuildB try and take fear from GuildA, use trains, use pvp also, and take it from the other team, this sounds fine. But if GuildB failed the attempt, don't fkin keep griefing them by training and such. GuildB lost. Try again after a reasonable amount of time. No stupid Zerg naked training bs.

Some people play to grief, and the extremes should be controlled.
There is a difference between a small grief and extreme grief.

(grief is most often an unhappy and painful emotion caused by something)
Last edited by Crenshinabon; 08-26-2011 at 04:26 PM..
Old 08-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rexx was the only chick on vz/tz, and she never gave good head so it became pointless.
+she was fat
Closed Thread