Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 04:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxy12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
couldnt have said it better myself

good evade on linking where i thought i was special like u put what 4x now? are you becoming aware of your assumptions now!? no...cant be....youd have to not be....

NM!
Oh but you'll try anyway won't you, you little munchkin you? *pinches cheek*

Also why would I link, when you can just scroll up? Do your own homework.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 10-23-2015, 04:07 AM
Orc

try what?

holy shit its like talking to a 4 yr old

nowhere in this thread did i say or act like im special, you on the other hand

VERY special, seek help bro....from everything ive gather from you, you suffer from delusions...let me help you out

Delusional=Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

tldr=seek help
Old 10-23-2015, 04:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If your other people hadn't camped, you would have been in the clear. Chest might be an asshole, but Braknar enforced the rules as-written.

Don't camp out next time.
I read the whole thing and that's pretty much what I took away from this. The Guide made the right call. Plane of Mischief is hotly contested for numerous reasons, so logging 'real quick' and reducing your current force to below what the spawns would require while a rival team is watching you RIGHT THERE doing it was a retarded move.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:11 AM
Kobold

Yerp. That's how it worked during Double XP. That's how it works in raid zones. That's how it works for eeeevveeery camp in the game. It's ruthless, but the lines are clearly drawn: it's not your camp if you can't hold it any more.

Best hold it.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxy12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try what?

holy shit its like talking to a 4 yr old

nowhere in this thread did i say or act like im special, you on the other hand

VERY special, seek help bro....from everything ive gather from you, you suffer from delusions...let me help you out

Delusional=Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

tldr=seek help
Help? Why would I seek help? Madness is this only friend I need. Little puppets like you are so fleeting. I need some stability in my life :V.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:16 AM
Orc

Quote:
subaverage intellectual ability equivalent to or less than an IQ of 70 that is accompanied by significant deficits in abilities (as in communication or self-care) necessary for independent daily functioning, is usually present from birth or infancy, and is manifested especially by delayed or abnormal development, by learning difficulties, and by problems in social adjustment

dont be mad at me, be mad at the term
talking about braknar having problems with communication/learning difficulties/ problems in social adjustment

im not going to create a new term btw if there is one already......if i saw a fire, id call it a fire...etc, etc, i call em like i see em

replying with dont blame the shooter blame the gun is....retarded logic? aka if you walked in soaking wet and someone said you're soaked would you reply with the same comment? dont get how that makes any sense, i wasnt attacking him, but rather describing what i see but hey man sometimes the truth hurts....you should know =)
Old 10-23-2015, 04:18 AM
Kobold

Oh! He quoted himself instead of me. He's drunk. Thank god. For the life of me I could NOT figure out if this guy was literally the dumbest fuck in RnF ever, or just a really lazy troll.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:18 AM
Orc

btw if i were a puppet, not only would you have some form of control but rather 100% control

you control me 0%, sorry to break one of your delusions (the one thinking you have power over anything,esp me lol)

again man, seek help, thats a real sickness and i know you dont wanna belive it but...you should look into it all joking aside
Old 10-23-2015, 04:20 AM
Orc

LOL i ment to quote myself

how u think i messed up idk, esp when i go into detail about what was quoted

delusions at their finest ladies and gentlemen
Old 10-23-2015, 04:23 AM
Kobold

Nevermind. He's retarded.

Seriously how do you not know how to use a forum? That's not how you use quote. Like, ever.

And yes you are a puppet, stupid. It's just a metaphor. Let's not go about pretending like I'm not playing with you like a toy.
Closed Thread