Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-01-2022, 05:57 PM
Large Bat

Default New Green

Not sure when the new Green server will drop. I was wondering when it does, I hear all your characters will transfer to Blue. What happens if you have 8 characters on each server?
Old 08-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

You would have to delete characters to get the 9th+ to show up, unless they were to come up with a new solution allowing you to scroll through or something.

The right move was to have a different account for green though.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgb64029 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure when the new Green server will drop. I was wondering when it does
The staff have not announced when yet. They have actually not confirmed they even will create a next server, not recently, not as far as I know. I believe they will, though, since a series of servers progressing from Classic to Kunark to Velious was the original goal of Project 1999.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

This topic gets posted a lot. Do people ever search the forums before asking the question?

And don't you think there would be an announcement of it in the Announcements forum?

It's not going to be some big secret.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Wow, very toxic, Potatus the new Detoxx. Castle gets a couple Vulak loots and look what they turn into!
Old 08-02-2022, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Season 2 hasn't been announced but it won't start until after at least end of January 2023 according to the Season 1 launch announcement
Old 08-02-2022, 09:01 PM
Kobold

Default New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This topic gets posted a lot. Do people ever search the forums before asking the question?

And don't you think there would be an announcement of it in the Announcements forum?

It's not going to be some big secret.
Just started a day or two after many years break and this would be about the first forum I have been on in a decade, I wouldn't even know where to begin there is so much info to sift through on here let alone think to use a search function lol. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 08-03-2022, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, very toxic, Potatus the new Detoxx. Castle gets a couple Vulak loots and look what they turn into!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have the patience of a saint, but even I am allowed to criticize people's actions, including posts.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Season 2 hasn't been announced but it won't start until after at least end of January 2023 according to the Season 1 launch announcement
Let's please keep calling them Seasons. It makes clear the intention of P99.

I've seen a few posters express concern that their characters will be wiped, which is never true on P99; they would simply be moved to the Valhalla server (probably Blue but possibly Green), where we can play them forever.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

I think daybreak told Rodawg he can't make any more new servers after Green launched, that's why the Discord server got shit-boxed and that's why there is an eery silence about the matter. Daybreak got bought out though, so maybe there is a chance. Either way, you got another 6 months minimum.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang