Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much of the p99 raid scene tactics were built around clickie use, I'll even admit that.
Is it possible to do it without clickies, sure but expect more wipes and raid drama.

It's like the staff thinks they're doing something "good" for the health of the server but is actually creating a pile of paperwork for themselves. Due to raid petitions becoming more common after today, mark my words.
Which is why the p99 raid scene, especially green, is a fucking joke. I don't see more drama unless you mean internal drama with guilds and their members when they realize wiping Island corpse recovery is actually a very real thing in classic eq
Old 04-19-2020, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

First unclassic (but classic) ZEM changes, and now unclassic (but classic) recharging nerfs?!?

You know what makes this server feel even more classic than any actual classic or unclassic changes themselves? Once again having a MMOG with active developers ... just like we had back in 1999-2001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:31 AM
Fire Giant

I just wanna scream =P
Old 04-19-2020, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to scared to find out on my own.

on a side note, to balance the raid scene guilds should have a roster cap of 75. Change my mind
<Riot One>
<Riot Two>
<Riot Three>
<Riot Four>
<Riot Five>

all zone in and laugh at your suggestion.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 04-19-2020, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
8| most of the plat i acquire would get burned in my own recharge mule it was a natural cure for stagnate plat across the board. This nerf will increase hoards of plat imo and will hurt the economy
This is nothing compared to when they banned account trading/selling and then cross server trading.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, and recharging was used by a few people too.
Source?
Old 04-19-2020, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Source?

Everybody that raided on fennin ro on live.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Clickies (and their quirks) are a huge part of what makes classic Everquest so distinctive and fun. I collected them as a middle schooler way back on live and it is/was my favorite thing about P99. This is really disappointing.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBW0717 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree that these items were getting abused. And something needed to be done, however; what about people like me who have spent weeks buying/trading etc and have these on our characters. The ones who were not abusing them, and using them for their intended purpose. Could maybe, we at least be able to vendor them for a certain amount of platinum to recoup some of our time. I literally have weeks of playing time invested into these items because there was a market for them.

Again, I agree that something needed to be done, but some of the little guys just trying to make some plat and not abuse the clickies are getting screwed.
You farmed them for people to use them for the non intended purpose.....Don't act high and mighty now.

Nice bag of paperweights.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:38 AM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Source?
P99 meta game vs In Era
Closed Thread