Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 09:21 AM
Kobold

dont know op but he sounds like a nerd IN PANIC cuz his manastone will be worth less

I haven't cringed so hard since bladefrenzy
Old 10-23-2019, 09:29 AM
Banned

Not sure 🤔 why anyone careS about OPs opinion when he’s staying on blue
QQ mUch?
Old 10-23-2019, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

I honestly am starting to feel like merging isn't necessary (unless its for cost reasons).

I don't believe there will be any lack of competition at high levels. The only issue I could forsee if barren wasteland of lower level areas with multiple servers, cause when new green comes out, thats three. Ok, I just maybe talked myself out of it.

Im glad im not making these decisions.
Last edited by gnomishfirework; 10-23-2019 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: Thought some more about it.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

given recent history, my heartiest lmaos go out to the negative nancies in this thread

dramatically increased drop rates or barbarism
Old 11-14-2019, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

I got a manastone on the beta before the /list was implemented, I spent 65 hours on Green Live and didn't get one.

Clearly /list is the issue!

With the drop rate being what it is, there is no realistic way for people to get this item solo without being in the top 3. Malo did it somehow and he is a god among men in my mind now because of it.

The /list system is borked if the intent was to get 1 person a chance at loot by maintaining their place on the list, but only by allowing others to play their character. At present the reality of our Manastone camp on Green Live is that you just take your # on the list and multiply by 24 hours. This is no longer a realistic solo camp item as the /list was meant to make possible for people.

The only way that anyone past # 6 on the list has of reaching #1 in 48 hours and of getting the drop is if others fall out.

If its working as intended because those waiting over 24 hours have just had bad runs, then the reality that everyone on the list suffers the bad run of the person in front of them hasn't been factored in or is considered irrelevant. And anytime a stone doesn't drop for over 24 hours, and people account sharing are in front of you, just log out and try again some other day.

Manastone + /list just doesn't work for the majority of people that have tried it solo now that more than 3 people are lined up at all hours, and those that have had relief from friends have made it. Everyone that have had their drops in under 20 hours, are purely fucking lucky. This was not how the camp felt on Beta as people were consistently getting them through the final week, but who knows, maybe this drop rate was implemented the whole time and I was one of the lucky few.

However nothing would make me happier than maintaining the camp as is while making the sharing of accounts for the camp against the rules. I'd be one of the few able to outlast anyone that can't consistently stay awake for 70+ hours.

I just need to find myself some wooden chests to replace my chair and figure out where Cenobites from Hell Raiser buy furniture.
Closed Thread