Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Default 12 Necromancer camps in Nektulous Area

? Any good ones. I mean gators are good in oasis, and no money. I am a noob, so I want money. I know WK Misty Storyswapper is hawt. I also know about the bandits and stuff.

Wisps are OK for a hot minute @ 12. I have done them way too many times, like a burned out lightstone. However, I don't have any magic weapons and am reticent to resummons a pet just for this. I feel, like, it may just be worthwhile to kill everything and get to lvl 20 ASAP then farm money for 20 spells lol. I need ideas. I've seen the guide book on the wiki. I kind of know the camps. I want easy afk options. Maybe I will head to OT and try that until 20. I know of the sisters in OOT. And in the lesser Faydark.

Or something. Not really feeling a 2hr boat ride though either. I don't have my 19 spells yet in bags. Just mulling thots over in my head so when I sleep and wake up I can read this thread.

I feel like staying near home. Though I may be convinced to roam. I just don't know. I am calling red99 my home.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-06-2020 at 11:21 PM..
Old 03-07-2020, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Could do the recfek shralok and giant spider camp in kith and sell the bags for 50-100pp easy and fast
Old 03-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could do the recfek shralok and giant spider camp in kith and sell the bags for 50-100pp easy and fast
Awesome suggestion. I will head over there and check it out. I also need a bag!

Right now I just dinged 12-13 in befallen. I may try to stay because this is working out! As long as Gynock Moltor doesn't spawn again. He is really mean.

Just found a spot with 3 easy blue mobs to camp where I feel like I may be able to safely AFK med! XD
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-07-2020 at 12:57 PM..
Old 03-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need ideas. I've seen the guide book on the wiki. I kind of know the camps. I want easy afk options.
Yeah, I was going to suggest:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Leve...ng_Spots_10-14

But it doesn't have any specific AFK spots. Recfek is a pretty good one, if you can get the camp, and if not maybe try Befallen entrance. It's not marked as AFK-friendly in the wiki, but since zone-ins are safe spots, and Befallen is usually pretty deserted (so you're unlikely to get trained), you should be able to AFK camp the entrance and just venture in to kill between breaks.

BTW, if it does wind up being a good AFK spot (or if you find another one), please consider editing the guide to add a quick note (eg. "Good AFK spot") to the location (and also maybe a "Good for necromancers" note, if it is).

And also, I don't have time right now (the last lessons of my class are due Sunday night, and I really shouldn't even be spending time posting here ...) but if anyone wants to add Recfek, he'd be a great addition to both the Per-Level and Treasure guides.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

The Warrens is a good spot with zem. There are three good afk spots there That I know of. One is the entrance.
Two more are to the right as you leave the entrance. First of the two, take the first door on the left as you progress down the tunnel, curve around to the left and there is another door with one doggie outside and one inside. The two rooms inside there are safe spots.
If you don't take that first door on the left and keep going down the tunnel you will come to a bridge. before the entrance to that bridge area, where the prince is, there is a room on the right. That is a safe area.
One benefit of working in the warrens is, faction in Paineel. As a necro, having a safe spot to buy your spells, sell your loot and bank is a good thing. It is a short run from the Tox druid ring where you are not attacked on port in.
Then there is the very nice bone key you get to carry around in your inventory giving you lots of light to help you see in the dark.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is were I am at currently, to get there, I had to go down skeleton llrods hallway 2cnd door on the right, kill the shadowknight, get the splintered wooden key, and come down the left hand last door. My skele can kill all the greens. The rat roams from front to bottom. Don't kill it!

The first time the rat was up as Icebones and it nuked me dead and my pet couldn't hit it, I resummoned pet until my pet could hit it and lifetap tanked, ward undead to kill it, now that its a rat I leave it alone and go after the other undeads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bonus! I got a chipped bone rod! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Going to give it to a guildy for corpse finding if they need it in their bank.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Warrens is a good spot with zem. There are three good afk spots there That I know of. One is the entrance.
Two more are to the right as you leave the entrance. First of the two, take the first door on the left as you progress down the tunnel, curve around to the left and there is another door with one doggie outside and one inside. The two rooms inside there are safe spots.
If you don't take that first door on the left and keep going down the tunnel you will come to a bridge. before the entrance to that bridge area, where the prince is, there is a room on the right. That is a safe area.
One benefit of working in the warrens is, faction in Paineel. As a necro, having a safe spot to buy your spells, sell your loot and bank is a good thing. It is a short run from the Tox druid ring where you are not attacked on port in.
Then there is the very nice bone key you get to carry around in your inventory giving you lots of light to help you see in the dark.
/agreed I am going to go kill warrens mobs till I con kindly to the paineel guards one day for sure.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-07-2020 at 01:15 PM..
Old 03-07-2020, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Update on befallen, I managed 4 lvls today, despite many deaths!
Old 03-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update on befallen, I managed 4 lvls today, despite many deaths!
Glad Befallen worked out!

Of course, feel free to add that image/"hunting spot" to the wiki, if you feel so inclined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad Befallen worked out!

Of course, feel free to add that image/"hunting spot" to the wiki, if you feel so inclined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have a wiki account, I feel like its reasonably safe to say a necro can crawl befallen at 12+ if, the icebones, ghoul, Gynock PH isn't up, and its a rat. Numb the Dead works beautifully, and at FM I can easily break a two spawn without doing anything fancy to split.

The 16 pet helps a lot.

I have been working my way to the ogre shadowknight, I got through the second door, but I wiped on that final room, having a little trouble splitting it as there are 3 undead fairly close to each other in there. I feel like I could have gotten it but I was to slow and the guard right outside the door respawned on me when I had a mummy at 50% and my health 20% and my pet was pretty low.

Just going to hang out and kill greens today I think. Some blues occasionally, pushing in to far is a sure fire way to die to a zerg of angrie mobs )
Old 03-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Good luck on not killing that pather on any server but red. Best off always hiding/pulling someplace he doesn't walk, which usually means setting up "camp" in a room.
Closed Thread