Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

I heard Hokushin taught Chest how to play.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegluas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mages: People actually main these? Thought they we all guild bot accounts.
It's like the thousands of my mod rods that litter the frozen wastes of Velious have already been forgotten.
Old 11-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like the thousands of my mod rods that litter the frozen wastes of Velious have already been forgotten.
no kidding, you did use to need me and velion for tank switches and hundreds of rods.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all I could careless how good you are with FTE.

Just cause you stare a wall for 16 hrs, and tag a mob first don't make you a great player at your class.

The below of course is all MY OPINION!

Warrior: Its a toss up between Talenos, Kegluas, Cucumbers, and finally Detoxx.

Rogues: Fingerz (to show you i ain't showing favoritism, i personally don't care for fingers due to how rude he was to me one day with zero provacation) My second choice would be Azeth.

Clerics: gotta nominate Getsome, Drumas , or myself when I actually play cleric.

Bard: Zanderr, I don't know many other good bards unfortunately. Well that Drastick (aka Lunatick) they played a really good bard.

Mages: none stand out. Talenos plays his mage really well.

Rangers: Nalken, or Briare

Paladin: Naxi, or Opmeter

Necromancer: Idol was really good. I play a good necro as well; Krikey

Shaman: Jumbalaya, Rewl, and Jarnauga

Druid: Speedi, Eratani

Enchanter: Zizibae, Zelina, Gimpster

Monks: Hokushin, Herique, Bree, and Snackies

Shadow knight - don't know any really good ones. So I will have to pass On this one.

Post your thoughts!

This is dumb you just listed a bunch of rampage / rustle players you have been in contact with the exception of eratani .....
Old 11-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard Hokushin taught Chest how to play.
I played Chest once and pulled the chardok queen solo on the first try. I'm 1 for 1 on successful pulls. I'm technically the best Chest on this server.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Aviak

Not to try and degrade the quality of this thread, but i would find it easier to find the worst rather than the best. The best in each class would do their job without notice. The Tank that grabbed agro on inc and held it till dead allowing DPS to go all out. The best healer would keep everyone alive and CC when needed without asking and had the mana to never stop pulls. A support class would keep the group full of mana, killing as quick as possible and again, go unnoticed with CC and other things. DPS would kill quickly and CC if needed or provide off heals. Last but not least would be a puller who would pull at a pace that the group could handle.

The best could be defined as best geared or best player who can adapt to any given situation, or simply the one you play with the most and can predict how they handle any given situation. My wife for example isn't the best healer by any means, but she knows how I do things and because of that, never lets me die.

I think we could all name that shitty bard that sat in a group and sang mana song and nothing else. That Wizard that went AFK most of the time, or the tank that just couldn't maintain agro.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necromancer:
=(
Old 11-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you even babbling about? I did solo enc duty on several ST clears, there was nothing difficult or hard to figure out about it. Buff raid, mez/debuff/charm pet mobs, debuff dragon bros and trash mobs, throw in a few slow attempts when buff requests weren't backed up.

AKA, same shit as always.
Sure, you maybe did Ventani after even I was keyed when it was #protectthetomb mode. What I'm talking about is before that.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Guys please don't argue. You both put me on your list. Unlike that traitorous Keg.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 11-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you even babbling about? I did solo enc duty on several ST clears, there was nothing difficult or hard to figure out about it. Buff raid, mez/debuff/charm pet mobs, debuff dragon bros and trash mobs, throw in a few slow attempts when buff requests weren't backed up.

AKA, same shit as always.
Didn't even realize you had an ST key until late sleeper era, surprised you were there without Zelina or Naldiane ever....I've only ever seen you FTE a statue (this was pretty good actually lol) and a Klandicar ....and talk a lot of shit....doubt your close to being one of the top 10 best geared enchanters on the server at this point. Quite frankly , seeing people list you amongst the top 3 enchanters on the server blows my mind....
Closed Thread