Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 03:28 PM
Aviak

Default Birthday Giveaway!

Hello P99!
Friday is my birthday, and since I haven't done one of my newbie giveaways in awhile, some friends and I thought that my birthday was a good excuse to have one! I usually do them kind of spontaneously so typically haven't given a heads up in advance!

Friday! 7pm Pacific Time! Greater Faydark POD Lift (Priest of Discord) - No worries if you're evil, this is a relatively safe spot if people don't train the guards around! Level 30 cap. If you're already twinked, this probably won't benefit you. Please save the gear for true newbs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Other rules apply and will be made clear at the event.

Alternatively, if you are a member of the community who would like to contribute to the fun, you are welcome to donate items or plat to the giveaway! This is always a lot of fun and a good way to foster the p99 community. I typically keep items I accrue while leveling my alts and store them for my giveaways every few months. I typically giveaway a ton of smaller items, a couple of "big ticket" items and between 15-25,000 plat. Please let me know if you'd like to donate in advance, or feel free to join the festivities and enjoy the company!

We will make a discord and have a great time chatting if you're into that! Most of us are usually enjoying adult beverages during the festivities, and you're encouraged to join!

- Mynt / Faumieni
Old 08-09-2019, 02:23 AM
Kobold

Wow this is awesome of you to do for the server! I wish I could've taken part in something like this when I was first starting out, def would've helped a ton.

Excited to see everyone come out to this tomorrow!
Old 08-09-2019, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

+1 for this
Old 08-09-2019, 03:55 AM
Aviak

I'm super excited for this! Here's the discord I've made! See you guys at 7pm PST in GFay!

https://discord.gg/9Ftnqs
Old 08-09-2019, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

brb going to roll a wood elf, and pretend to be a noob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Fire Giant

faum get at me today I have a tola robe / poison wind censer / staff of battle i'll donate

Someone make a Reddit post! Not everyone checks forums! =)
Old 08-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Sarnak

GIVEAWAY IS HAPPENING NOW - HEAD ON DOWN!
Closed Thread