Riot's proposal 41 19.43%
Freedom's proposal 26 12.32%
Bush did p99 toxicity 65 30.81%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waiting on Kittens and TSS proposal to vote.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:29 PM
Banned

The length and effort it took to write these is the exact reason why the raid scene on Blue is toxic and broken beyond repair. None of them are sincere. Whichever proposal is agreed upon will be blown up within a week or two.

We all know the real end game of all of these guilds is to deny everyone else loot. That's why the raid scene is toxic. This is why P99 raiding on blue has been broken for more than 10 years.

It started with IB

You still even see the posts today "Sorry you didn't get warder loot"

They are more proud of denying everyone else loot than attaining it. That's why all of these guilds are a disgrace and should never be allowed to raid on the server ever again. Instead of breaking the cycle, they have perpetuated it.

Entire MMOs (way more successful) were designed to specifically negate this attitude so the 95% of other people playing the game can enjoy it.

The problem is this sick attitude doesn't end with raid mobs. As they get bored and roll alts, the toxicity bleeds into xp zones making everyone's life miserable as they pull entire zones to PL their alts.

Keep them banned forever. The server is sick and needs to heal. Their collective attitude is a steaming turd that needs to be flushed down the toilet.

It's the scorpion and the frog. They could write 100 page documents with proposed rules and changes, it doesn't change who they are as individuals. It doesn't change their character. It doesn't sate their lust and greed for denying everyone else pixels.

Keep them all banned. Never let them raid here again.

Break the cycle
Old 10-27-2020, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

^ this guy never got warder loot for sure
Old 10-27-2020, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0tClassic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It started with IB
You’re welcome.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:36 PM
Sarnak

I absolutely think that there should be one week a month where everyone has an opportunity with a roll to get "stuff" it really is the fairest way and good for server health.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:42 PM
Kobold

I guess I should also post Riot and Freedom's previous proposals too, for posterity sake, these were in the mix. From the pins in the UN discord:

Riot's first Rotation proposal
----------------
Arthion <Riot>10/21/2020
@here Proposal:

A raid entity is defined as a guild or alliance of guilds that can kill Derakor the Vindicator without outside help.

Sunday Noon EST, all raid entities on the server /ran 1000 for pick order. Pick raid targets in order until all are picked in a snake approach - so A, B, C, D, E, E, D, C, B, A.

You have until the following Sunday Midnight EST to kill your target.

No teamups allowed. Raiding entities can choose to teamup but then must make picks as 1 entity for all picks that week.

If there's multiple spawns of that mob in a week, they are all yours.

Do whatever you want to kill your target following PnP rules.

P99 raiding, simple and clean
----------------------------------
and Freedom's first... proposal

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...1oS4-swCc/edit
Old 10-27-2020, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0tClassic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Break the cycle
If you assume that this is because of players alone, you are wrong. Devs WANT this level of competition. What they don't want is petitions. If you want to fix this, go ffa and agree to never petition. That would be exactly how the devs envision their best scenario of p99... and I heard this straight from the lead Dev's mouth myself when I was a leader here. Give them what they want. Embrace the chaos.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you assume that this is because of players alone, you are wrong. Devs WANT this level of competition. What they don't want is petitions. If you want to fix this, go ffa and agree to never petition. That would be exactly how the devs envision their best scenario of p99... and I heard this straight from the lead Dev's mouth myself when I was a leader here. Give them what they want. Embrace the chaos.
I don't think you understand what the devs want

Blue is so laughably broken so a few douchebags can boast they denied you loot in RnF forever. It's like Pixel Social Media.

It's not even about acquiring the loot
Old 10-27-2020, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't think you understand what the devs want

Blue is so laughably broken so a few douchebags can boast they denied you loot in RnF forever. It's like Pixel Social Media.

It's not even about acquiring the loot
Yes. You probably have more experience working hand-in-hand with them and the GM staff than I did. Sorry to be presumptuous there. Making uneducated commentary like that makes me look ignorant. I greatly apologize.
Old 10-27-2020, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. You probably have more experience working hand-in-hand with them and the GM staff than I did. Sorry to be presumptuous there. Making uneducated commentary like that makes me look ignorant. I greatly apologize.
You presume much
Closed Thread