Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QFT
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-29-2020, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

For reals I feel bad for some fellas in this thread. The personal attacks are a bummer specially about some guy sharing his life story over comms. One reason not to use voice comms btw, is this stuff. P99 classic style.

If I could give away my pixels to heal these wounds, I would. Sorry there is so much hurt here.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because it's his fuckin guild dude lmao? because the GM's punished him? What are we going to do, mutiny the guild leader who makes everything happen and we also like playing with? Tell him to dock himself 500 dkp for being a penis? What?

Get ur head out of ur ass im sure you can come up with something better this thread is boring
I don't see anything wrong with denying him any DKP for the whole of the time he has been banned. Seems like an easy first step to me and I hope you can agree.

You could also leave the guild but it seems like you don't really see anything wrong with what he did. Other people have been kicked from guilds or permanently banned for similar or less infarctions of morals.

You don't have the balls to stand up to the guy or question his actions. You continue to follow along with his leadership. Remember, it took a GM to confront him. Not his peers.

That alone should tell you how far he is willing to skirt the rules or do shitty things to other people for his own gain.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:13 PM
Kobold

Lol spare me the fucking pity party and out of touch character witnesses. This is the same douchebag that told everyone in Riot leadership he could that I was a pedo based on some deliberately obtuse interpretation of something I said. The same guy that has fucked with my drus camp either training me or killing paci'd pets. Him lashing out by boxing a train on another guilds bots and lying to the GMs faces about it after trying to hide immediately obvious details like MAC addresses and IP addresses is not some one-off PNP indiscretion. It is a continuing pattern of behavior and this is the first time he got caught. He didn't expect to get caught, he expected to get lost in the mire that the Koi engage was, on a character that belonged to Riot, that nobody would be able to trace back to him. The fact that everyone is taking this as some kind of moment of weakness just proves how fucking naive people are. Yes, he is cool to you if you are useful to him. Congratulations, that's how a sociopath works. You can't just go through life burning every bridge you come across and expect to find any kind of success. But you can exploit the shit out of whatever it is you think you can get away with and will provide you an advantage. Fuck Furoar, and I'm sorry, but if you are the type of person that needs to wait for him to cross you personally rather than see how he treats other people to make an accurate assessment, then fuck you too.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol spare me the fucking pity party and out of touch character witnesses. This is the same douchebag that told everyone in Riot leadership he could that I was a pedo based on some deliberately obtuse interpretation of something I said. The same guy that has fucked with my drus camp either training me or killing paci'd pets. Him lashing out by boxing a train on another guilds bots and lying to the GMs faces about it after trying to hide immediately obvious details like MAC addresses and IP addresses is not some one-off PNP indiscretion. It is a continuing pattern of behavior and this is the first time he got caught. He didn't expect to get caught, he expected to get lost in the mire that the Koi engage was, on a character that belonged to Riot, that nobody would be able to trace back to him. The fact that everyone is taking this as some kind of moment of weakness just proves how fucking naive people are. Yes, he is cool to you if you are useful to him. Congratulations, that's how a sociopath works. You can't just go through life burning every bridge you come across and expect to find any kind of success. But you can exploit the shit out of whatever it is you think you can get away with and will provide you an advantage. Fuck Furoar, and I'm sorry, but if you are the type of person that needs to wait for him to cross you personally rather than see how he treats other people to make an accurate assessment, then fuck you too.
Very normal and very cool.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Buff dragons to the point where each requires that all guilds unite to have a chance at slaying them.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

And then add more loot to their tables.
Old 12-30-2020, 12:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then add more loot to their tables.
And then ban everyone who gets loot for kill stealing from the individual group that got XP
Old 12-30-2020, 01:07 AM
Aviak

For real, the personal attacks are kind of moot and take away from the point you're trying to make. If you can't argue a point about the severity/morality/whatever-ity of someone's actions that you need to go personal, it means you already lost the argument.

No one is going to disagree with your viewpoints, then read that you think the guy is a douche nozzle, and think to themselves, "Oh... maybe he's been right all along".

Nothing about this speaks to Furoar IRL, unless he really is a wizard... and runs after statues... but that's a bigger issue in and of itself. His actions, however, consistently reinforce my views on his intentions while raiding. Getting so mad you'd break the rules, shouting in discord "Fuck their OOC message, kill this mob", blatantly telling your guild not to concede something that they openly admitted to training versus admitting fault and saying "help them recover" or some shit like that. (Oh look at Wyman, he dispelled Zlandi).. Yea and Riot booted him immediately upon finding out about it, because that level of shit isn't tolerated.

Mistakes happen, we're all guilty of it. The guilds (plural) lacks someone willing to accept ownership, regardless of intent. Someone willing to tell the raid "stop everything and fix this first" in the moment to prevent petitions.
Old 12-30-2020, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe if you understood the type of person who lives inside of a 21 year old elf sim, trying to manipulate every single raid rule created just for them, you would have an easier time with all of this.

Hope this helps.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread