Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

with someone that has nothing to say I do manage to make you talk a lot though
Old 12-30-2020, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naturally friendly people get along together... unfortunately so do shitty people.
exposed
Old 12-30-2020, 12:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with someone that has nothing to say I do manage to make you talk a lot though
I just want to make sure that you understand those two things are not in any way related, right?

You having nothing to say has nothing to do with other people talking... I need to make sure you understand this...
Old 12-30-2020, 12:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
exposed
Ahh yes but are you shitty, or a saint?! Or a shitty saint?! Or the Patron Saint of Shit?!?!?!
Old 12-30-2020, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

this was almost a good meme. that text placement tho.. also the rimjob detoxx/furoar option kinda sucks. Nobody brown nosing for pixels. In fact, Detoxx takes more shit from his own guildies (ribbing) moreso then anyone ever. Since back in the AM days.

We comfortable over here brah.
Old 12-30-2020, 01:14 PM
Banned

Visc is just trolling.

Don't feed him, his BMI is already dangerously high.
Old 12-30-2020, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

I feed on baguette, red wine and exquisite french cheese, my BMI is quite alright to be honest
Old 12-30-2020, 01:39 PM
Aviak

everyone who plays p99 is obese, autistic, and a pedophile

hope that helps
Old 12-30-2020, 02:25 PM
Kobold

lol at furoar doubling down on the pedo bullshit and gaslighting that i trained myself. Sure, dude, a camp I kept clear for 5 hours without incident, suddenly when you log in next to me, cast an eye, sit down, and 5-6 mobs come barreling around the corner from a completely separate area, I'm at fault for trying to CC them while you flop. I didn't have obs running, so now we get to play he said she said. Just like the pedo shit doesnt have to be true, people are too busy clutching pearls to worry about the veracity of the accusation, so again you get off scot free.

Imagine Liia doesnt have obs running. Or server admins dont track anything more than IP address. Who trained you? A Riot member? Sorry you can't petition your own guild for training you, we have no idea who was on Loststalker. Seriously, Furoar does this scumbag shit CONSTANTLY and this is the first instance that he was caught dead to rights, and catching him was no simple task. It doesn't take some leap in logic to see that this is entirely consistent with all of his behavior on the server.

If you are in his guild (freedom) or about to merge with his guild (ag), I would advise you to not only stop supporting his shitbag behavior, but also get ahead of the hammer that will eventually come down on Freedom for employing the same tactics, artistically cutting recordings of trains, knowingly breaking the rules when they know you can just 'concede two' later, etc. If youre in freedom, join riot. If you can't or won't join riot, join AG. If you are in AG, tell valick and daewen and lavittz you dont want to merge with freedom and you dont want to support the scummy shit furoar does.
Old 12-30-2020, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feed on baguette, red wine and exquisite french cheese, my BMI is quite alright to be honest
I bet you smell great...
Closed Thread