Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Sputnik 5 vaccine is the best according to Russian news agencies, I might try it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2021, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

The severity of this vaccines side effects varies between individual. Just because it didn't really "bother" you doesn't mean certain people who are weaker or already ill are gonna get "just a headache and muscle pain".

Anyway for vulnerable ppl in a healthcare setting or bed bound anyway. It's probably better to nearly die from the vaccine then a severe covid infection your caregiver gives.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

does anyone know the like, if the vaccine bothers you, the virus would have killed you for sure data?
Old 04-07-2021, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does anyone know the like, if the vaccine bothers you, the virus would have killed you for sure data?
I'm pretty sure ppl who are gonna 80% die from the virus will for sure 69% have a really fun time with the vaccine.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it that P99 seems to attract so many maladjusted morons
The venn diagram between basement dwelling incels and people who enjoy 20 year old elf sim way too much may not be a circle, but it sure as shit is elliptical.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:50 AM
Server GM

Monday.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:53 AM
Banned

Gotta double check before hitting post to make sure it's the right account :}
Old 04-07-2021, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would take an unethical experiment to find out for sure. I guess the closest you could get that I can think of is looking at the adverse events occurring in at-risk populations, which I haven't looked into but the vibe I'm getting seems to be more like "everyone's different" and they're rare.

I guess do you want to chance you'd be one of the younger people who die from it when you have a chance to prevent it entirely? Like I'm suspicious of flu shots being useful at all, but the flu really sucks (and I'm required to be vaccinated anyways,) so I get it on the basis it might be helpful.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:17 AM
Banned

Never gotten the flu

Shot got me fucked up when I did it one time

Not getting shot again
Old 04-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

That makes perfect sense. I support your decision to avoid unnecessary risk when you particularly when you have a reason to suspect it may happen again. Anaphylaxis is an issue with all vaccines and you might have an allergy.

CDC:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination
FDA requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated.
To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
CDC, FDA, and other federal partners will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.
Closed Thread