Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 11:17 AM
Aviak

Default Higher End Objectives?

Hello there tanky brothers. I just hit 58 on my pally & for the most part I've had a ball on him. I've acquired Jboots/Peg cloak/MR gear/Epic/1h knight sword from hate. My gear is pretty much Thurgadin quest(I need corroded greaves to complete). I'm not too much into raiding cause of my schedule. Aside from getting the 8th coldain ring and maybe a Eyepatch of plunder, what are some goals I should shoot for? Only other character is a 36 necro. Thanks in advance.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2016, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Aegis of Life will keep you occupied for a while
Old 06-16-2016, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

If you can manage bracers of benevolence those are extremely good bracers and quest is easy outside of winning the turn in
Old 06-16-2016, 12:29 PM
Aviak

The turn in with scout charissa? They roll on that now? From my research it was a a cluster click fuck fest. Please enlighten me. Aegis of Life, nice item but can't see the use of it besides resist. Is there something I'm missing? Thank you Erati and Koopa for your responses.
Old 06-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygenx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The turn in with scout charissa? They roll on that now? From my research it was a a cluster click fuck fest. Please enlighten me. Aegis of Life, nice item but can't see the use of it besides resist. Is there something I'm missing? Thank you Erati and Koopa for your responses.
Yeah, scout charisa. I assume it's still a click fest but I haven't attended one in months
Old 06-16-2016, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygenx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello there tanky brothers. I just hit 58 on my pally & for the most part I've had a ball on him. I've acquired Jboots/Peg cloak/MR gear/Epic/1h knight sword from hate. My gear is pretty much Thurgadin quest(I need corroded greaves to complete). I'm not too much into raiding cause of my schedule. Aside from getting the 8th coldain ring and maybe a Eyepatch of plunder, what are some goals I should shoot for? Only other character is a 36 necro. Thanks in advance.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're not interested in raiding very much then you're approaching the plateau for a non-raider in this era of the game. As you surmise, there are a few odds and ends here and there you can pick up, maybe save up plat to buy rots off the high-end guilds if that's your idea of fun. The most important thing is to try going around and group different areas so as to get some good use out of that stuff you acquired.

Danth
Old 06-16-2016, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Make pals (pun unintended) by looking for people that need help on quests, etc.
Old 06-16-2016, 02:06 PM
Aviak

Tank you for the advice.
Old 06-16-2016, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Eyepatch of plunder
8th ring
9th ring
X2Bracer of Benevolence
Circlet of Falinkan
6 Neck from WW dragons
Old 06-16-2016, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

you can obtain the 9th ring without a raid force, just need a few friends (a wizard really helps) and one round of plate house.
Closed Thread