Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 04:07 PM
Aviak

Default Next upgrade?

Hello ninjas, Currently I own an IFS, JM, and SoS. SCHW for haste, decent armor all around, and a fungi on my chest. Was thinking of buying either an RBB or TS & Silvery Belt of Contention. If i go with the later I'll probably have some left over for a tink bag to. Only have about 40k for next upgrade. My monk is 45 at the moment and will get epic around 52. Which will serve me better? I solo a lot cause play times are erratic.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

You will have no worries leveling with the gear youre using right now, its very good. Get some resist items for planes raiding etc?
Old 11-15-2016, 06:59 PM
Aviak

Cool but out of the options I stated. Which route is best? Spend 40k for 9% increase in haste or maintain 21% haste and add a tranquil staff, couple tinker bags, and minor resist?
Old 11-15-2016, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygenx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool but out of the options I stated. Which route is best? Spend 40k for 9% increase in haste or maintain 21% haste and add a tranquil staff, couple tinker bags, and minor resist?
Of the choices listed, I would go with this option.
Old 11-15-2016, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of the choices listed, I would go with this option.
Yep.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:04 PM
Kobold

The biggest problem with advising on haste items is that we don't appear to have an answer as to whether haste is still bugged. On Live any haste item and any haste spell meant you were capped, no-one seems to have tested this on P99 from what I've seen. It's sort of necessary before you can know which is the best choice.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:36 PM
Aviak

I got 5 levels till i will decide. The Tstaff is enticing, even though i have the IFS. Once i hit 50 that proc seems to be really useful soloing/tanking. I have a Silvery Belt of Contention and SCHW wraps that i can use. The stats and haste % on RBB are impressive, I could also use that item on other toons. I really like my IFS, it puts out huge numbers. I was thinking 30% haste with epic & IFS would be optimal too. I appreciate the input peeps.
Closed Thread