Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, the people who can clear something in 5 hours are the "autistic neckbeards" but the people who play for 5 times as long to accomplish the same goal are the "casuals"?
You obviously fail to understand the goals being accomplished.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratz mate, took you what, 72+ hours ?
Why so bitter?
Old 11-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, the people who can clear something in 5 hours are the "autistic neckbeards" but the people who play for 5 times as long to accomplish the same goal are the "casuals"?
Why so bitter?
Old 11-06-2017, 08:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are making fun of people who haven't, unlike you, dedicated their lives to an online emulator game.
That's what the losers say. Doesnt take a loss of real life to learn how to kill a Zlandicar in 2017.

You play... to win...the game...
Old 11-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what the losers say. Doesnt take a loss of real life to learn how to kill a Zlandicar in 2017.

You play... to win...the game...
Did you change forum names or are you for some reason impersonating Dannyl?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are making fun of people who haven't, unlike you, dedicated their lives to an online emulator game.

Let that sink in for a minute.
Yet have raid ready level 60 toons and want to spend more than the hours of their competition raiding... Just don't want to compete for it.

Let that sink in.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet have raid ready level 60 toons and want to spend more than the hours of their competition raiding... Just don't want to compete for it.

Let that sink in.
Can you just write this in your native language so i can paste it in to google translate.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

How many characters at the peak? How many characters at a low point?

Longest Dragon Fight? Shortest Dragon Fight?

Start - End Time?

Opinions on easiest Dragon? Most difficult dragon? Worst dragon?

The readers want the know about this rare experience on P99. Actually doing raids as designed and stuff.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let that sink in.
This is a common delusion among the A/A wall starers.

Clearing through a zone with 100 pals, figuring out splits, positioning, CH rots, tank orders etc. is more enjoyable for 4-6 hours than doing a few 5-10 minute dragon fights at 1AM 2AM 5AM 6AM 11AM 7PM 8PM and Midnight on a Tuesday, while requiring a select few players to be sitting there for 24-hours straight staring at a wall or track window waiting for the mob to appear.

Sure... they spent more time raiding. But it was scheduled during their prime time and you didn't have to ask 3-6 slots to be filled for 24 hours+ waiting for a dragon to spawn.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great job everyone. Most fun I've had in awhile.

Server first ntov crawl and clear?
Was it a "crawl and clear?" I thought the definition was actually crawling through the dungeon as an entire raid force. From what I saw, CSG was pulling to the entrance. Maybe I'm mistaken.

In any case, congrats to CSG on their clear and the additional kills.
Closed Thread