Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 06:40 PM
Kobold

Default Coldain Ring 10 LR/MQ question

Hello,

I have currently completed the Coldain Ring quest up to receiving ring 9 and having the marching orders to turn in. Getting a force together for me will be slim to none. I am wondering what the currently possibility/rules are for MQ/LR from Ring 9 to Ring 10 is. Are players offering to sell this? If players do sell MQ/LR - how much is it going for? I am hoping to get some information as I would love to complete this quest line someday, but again getting a force and winning the turn for me is pretty bleak.

Thank you,
Sarleon#8503
Old 10-19-2020, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Join a guild. I know several guilds that do the fight for their members that win the roll
Old 10-19-2020, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarleon8503 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,

I have currently completed the Coldain Ring quest up to receiving ring 9 and having the marching orders to turn in. Getting a force together for me will be slim to none. I am wondering what the currently possibility/rules are for MQ/LR from Ring 9 to Ring 10 is. Are players offering to sell this? If players do sell MQ/LR - how much is it going for? I am hoping to get some information as I would love to complete this quest line someday, but again getting a force and winning the turn for me is pretty bleak.

Thank you,
Sarleon#8503

Never want to say never, but 0.0001% chance any of the few guilds that do ring war would sell the ring 10. In terms of server rules, there is nothing outlawing ring 10 mq and it is mechanically possible, it's just that no guilds are gonna ever allow it to be sold.

Really the only way to complete the quest is to join a guild that does ring war. I've done the quest a few times now so lmk if you have any other questions, and best of luck!
Old 10-19-2020, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Well its a click fest to win the turn in now, not a rotation like it used to be. Its possible if you are willing to sock the NPC clicking away, maybe a guild would entertain the idea of doing the fight for you for a large chunk of plat to their guild bank.

Or you could just join AG or Riot...
Old 10-20-2020, 05:30 PM
Orc

Riot is recruiting.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...uHEIQ/viewform
Old 10-20-2020, 09:30 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the responses everyone. I was hoping to find a way around it without joining Riot or AG. Great guilds, I just don't like the high end raiding scene. ~

Sarleon#8503
Old 10-20-2020, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarleon8503 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the responses everyone. I was hoping to find a way around it without joining Riot or AG. Great guilds, I just don't like the high end raiding scene. ~

Sarleon#8503
You will likely never get a 10th ring then unfortunately.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Hi sarleon! Nice to see u here. U may not remember me but i used to group with u once or twice to leach some xp while u kill wyverns in skyshrine lol.

Anyway, yes there is 0 chance a guild will MQ sell ring 10 to someone outside their guild. I can say for certain that the ring is very highly contested. If we are using dkp bids as a guide (based on a rough dkp to pp exchange rate), then i’d guess ring 10 would probably go for at least 500-600k pp. the problem is no one is going to MQ it...
Old 10-21-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will likely never get a 10th ring then unfortunately.
This didn’t age well. 3 less guilds to compete against
Old 10-21-2020, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This didn’t age well. 3 less guilds to compete against
still can't solo a ring war and kittens/aegis isn't going to sell LR/MQ
Closed Thread