Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 10:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Blue Server New Bard

Hello P99 users and abusers! I just started a Bard in the qeynos area. I never used a Bard before and so far at level 6 seems pretty fun, learning to 'twist' songs together.
My character is named Tenolin. I would love to meet some new people and group up together over this Easter weekend. I usually play after 6pm western North America time.
If anyone wants to join me I would love to buff and grind with ya. =) Add me to your friends list if you wanna group up or just wanna chat in between fights . Thanks p99 for this awesome experience! having a blast so far. Thanks for reading!
Old 04-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Kobold

Welcome to the server! You're going to love the Bard, of course, I could be a bit bias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2021, 09:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

So I have been poking my head in and around blackburrow. Seems interesting. If anyone wants to group on once I am done of work. Let me know. We can go explore.
Old 04-11-2021, 01:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Doom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello P99 users and abusers! I just started a Bard in the qeynos area. I never used a Bard before and so far at level 6 seems pretty fun, learning to 'twist' songs together.
My character is named Tenolin. I would love to meet some new people and group up together over this Easter weekend. I usually play after 6pm western North America time.
If anyone wants to join me I would love to buff and grind with ya. =) Add me to your friends list if you wanna group up or just wanna chat in between fights . Thanks p99 for this awesome experience! having a blast so far. Thanks for reading!
bard is good cause they can do anything with their songs except port but i think they travel by foot just to have fun
Closed Thread