Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajirobe Yajipants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the parts that reveal you as bossy/grating/full of douchebaggery. I ignored you because I knew you'd prefer a war of words. I'd rather avoid that, so I slapped you on ignore like much of TMO's mouthier members.
i wasnt looking for a war on words. i was looking for someone to spawn a stanos and to rez the dead. i wasnt telling you what to do. i was mostly explaining what to do to reset anson, and how i was thinking u owed it to the noob to at least offer a rez. i was just passing through and saw the potential shit storm that was left behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey dude i love the noobs, i can just call bullshit when i see it. fwiw, ive had aalpha on ignore for the passed 6 months due you once sending me a bunch of stupid ass tells while i was in KC tracking vs, so ya i could tell right off the bat that you were embellishing to make shit seem worse than it was. the situation you presented was highly out of character for both BDA and yajirobe
embellishing what? you guys are waaaaay to defensive! my tells to yaji where completely civil, and sorry if my lack of grammar or care to be correct makes it seem like i am out of line and demanding a course of action.
nope nope nope
Old 12-24-2012, 03:19 AM
Aviak

Jeez, Of course we love killing noobs.. Why do you think we're getting VP keys...
Old 12-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jeez, Of course we love killing noobs.. Why do you think we're getting VP keys...
Suicide isn't the answer.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Sarnak

Chloroform sounds like a 49ers fan who's night was spoiled by the superbowl champions.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Banned

thanks for the tip on resetting and what not, we were looking for new ways to do the encounter, pathing was a bit weird for the pull, we ended up killing him where our raid was setting up at, as far as intentionally killing anyone that goes on by, mistake on our part for reset. Now we know for next time, obviously wasnt done intentionally, despsite how much we love killing noobs
Old 12-24-2012, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

alpha.... did you miss the part where yajirobe said he pulled up a cleric and started rezing folks.....?

is tmo really trying to bash on BDA and say they're all assholes? Because i have rarely if ever seen them treat anyone like shit or ignore a noob in distress. I've even had BDA clerics run across multiple zones to res me for free just because I asked nicely. Seems out of character for them to just crush noobs for no reason.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
zing!

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 12-24-2012, 05:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
wasn't aware TMO were selling those atm.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Kobold

I arrived at the Kith/Highpass zone on my shaman shortly after the encounter and was greeted with a smuggler, Beef, and some other hateful npcs. Wasn't too fun trying to get past and find some exp. It just would have been nice if they trained them away after, BDA knew the mobs weren't going anywhere.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is a joke right? TMO selfishly monopolizes every single end game target on this box and is actually trying to call other people out on behavior?

One accidental death is almost a big deal considering your guild makes people not even want to play here. Please tell us more about how awful BDA is.
Closed Thread