Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-09-2021, 07:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Can not found my corpse

Hi,
i killed by a grag spider in East Karana, by the Ramp. After i return from qeynos to the East Karana my Corpse was not there, i cant find him. Isearch him and ask other players for see my Corpse, but no one has see him. What can i do to become my Corpse back? Please help!
Sorry for my bad english
Old 09-11-2021, 07:09 AM
Planar Protector

What level are you, and how long has it been since you died? If you're over level 5, and it's under 7 days, then your corpse should still be in EK. When you zone into EK type /corpse and if it doesn't say "you don't have any corpses in this zone" then you can look for a Necro, Bard, or Shadowknight and ask them to help you find your corpse.

If it's been over 7 days then your corpse has rotted, and you'll need to /petition in-game and ask that it be restored for you. These are usually done at the West Freeport/East Commons zoneline (on the EC side). You don't need to be on-line for it to be restored - just check at that zoneline (you should see a number of corpses there because this is a common event especially for new or busy people).

-Mcoy
Old 09-11-2021, 08:01 AM
Kobold

When you /corpse does it say you have no corpse in the zone? If this is the case you might be part of the vanishing corpse issue and you need to /petition for it to be summoned