Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2021, 10:47 AM
Banned

Default Just watched a man die from covid.

A friend of mine, her father was SO smart that he knew the vaccine didnt work and this covid stuff is all over blown. After bringing it home, getting his entire family sick, he went into kidney failure on the couch taking calls from clients. Workaholic republican, you know the type, does not believe in science. Four days on a ventilator, now hes dead.

He knew that the virus couldnt get him. He knew that this was just a passing illness and it wasnt a big deal. After nearly killing his entire family with it, he finally had to be dragged to hospital. They said "Did he get vaccinated? Its too late. Send him to hospice." and that was that.

Good luck out there. Remember, you know best. Your body, your choice.

Can I have your stuff?
Old 09-18-2021, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

I watched my grandfather die in a coma after having a seizure.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned

this is all very sad and i hope the reason OP is doing it is out of grief and loss and wanting to preserve others and engender responsibility and integrity and honor in the world and not out of a sense of I told u so glee or vengeful hate.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:55 AM
Banned

I watched my mother develop painful heart failure on October 3rd and I had left the hospital 40 minutes on Oct 26 before she told the nurse "I'm gonna die!" and died.

IF THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL SCARELY (NEVER) BE SAVED, WHERE SHALL THE UNGODLY AND UNJUST APPEAR?
Old 09-18-2021, 10:57 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I hope you survive. I like you a lot Mesocyclone. You are worthy and strong.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:58 AM
Banned

That's how I know for sure the Clintons and Bushes face an infinite terror. Bush Sr. knows. Obama didnt really do - anything - he was a illuminati actor - even claimed to be muslim whe he is not - but he never really did anything - they said he bombed yemen to death but i think the generals did that.

Poor Trump didn't mean for violence to happen on Jan 6, i think he had a protest in mind though.
And poor Biden hasnt done anything either - why blame a man for withdrawing from Bush Jr's illegal invasion?

Bush Jr and Bill and Hill going to terror.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-18-2021 at 11:01 AM..
Old 09-18-2021, 11:07 AM
Banned

Its a fair warning. Sure, I'm grieved. I never thought I would be going to a hospice to watch a friend of mines father die in front of me.

The more they spoke about him, the more he reminded me of the obtuse personalities here. They know it all. They all got some snide comment. They all got something to say about it and they all know better and best. Then, their kidneys fail... all the sudden, they cant even express themselves to give those comments. Their blood is so full of poison because their liver just stops working, its like ammonia in your blood.

He was frustrated, powerless, and left his family early when he did not have to. He didnt have to die. He wasnt suffering from any terminal illness, cancer, none of that. Now hes left his family a bill of over twenty thousand dollars for the hospice stay. They cannot afford to bury him, now. I cant kick in nine grand. Can you?

She was saying things, quoting him, and I was just thinking the whole time "holy shit was he a member of p99?" cause he sounded exactly like you guys who know more than the doctors but cant do math.

He wasnt smirking when he went. He didnt have a "i know best" look on his face. It was complete and utter defeat, anguish, pain, and really just.. not at peace.

I dont want any of you to die. I really dont. Maybe suffer a bit, but not fucking die..

Do you want to die? Shits real out there. Save your family the trouble of two weeks of dwindling down to nothing, draining every dime from your family, then dying. He left a hole in their hearts, their finances, and their home.

Imagine, coming home and seeing "dads car" or "dads clothes" still in the dryer. You have a question that you know your dad can help with but hes gone now, because he listened to Tucker Carlson and guys like you p99 "christians".

Now line up and say something cruel, christians. This is your bread and butter here.
Old 09-18-2021, 11:13 AM
Banned

i've already been defeated

let this be a warning to you all.
Old 09-18-2021, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

I remember when a loved one was dying on their death bed and the only thing I could think about was Tucker Carlson, P99 forum posters and Politics
Old 09-18-2021, 11:30 AM
Banned

feels bad man
Closed Thread