Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Default Bugged Dragons!

From the 3 dragons we have killed today, we have noticed there are some serious bugs trivializing these encounters, such as:

AEing broke (Procs seem to be working fine)
Dragon not casting gate / heal
Dragons cannot be pushed
Threat seems to be extremely unstable
Skewed model size on dragons and trash
Some KOS trash not attacking, or assisting

Should guilds agree to stop killing dragons until things get worked out? Or keep killing and see if there are more bugs that need fixing?

I personally think the more data we find, the easier it will be to fix these issues. Anyone against this?
Old 09-21-2015, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

I believe the guilds should be challenged with finding as many bugs as possible, however I believe we should do so in a way that is equitable among the vairous guilds and not use this as an opportunity to freely steamroll content.

Suggestions?
Old 09-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

I think its pretty safe to assume that all the bugs have been found. Killing these mobs like this seems like nothing more than an exploit atm.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think its pretty safe to assume that all the bugs have been found. Killing these mobs like this seems like nothing more than an exploit atm.

[Mon Sep 21 15:51:48 2015] Rogean BROADCASTS, 'We are aware of various issues with the latest patch. We are currently investigating and working to resolve them, and plan to patch fixes in the off hours. Please continue providing as much information as possible into the threads that already exist in the bug forums. Thanks.'

Hopefully they are all found! I think we should continue searching.. would suck if there were multiple patches needed to fix.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a currently a well known problem that is documented by ranking guild officials from several guilds and is currently known by all raiding guilds.

The posts below are for reference to the bug posts -
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211888

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211816

Many of the raiding guilds have ceased engaging these encounters because the bugs are known now and have been reported and feel trivializing the content that we've waited so long for is in poor spirit of the game.

This bug has been noted on raid mobs across the map and into ST and VP. Since the agreement - we've seen a guild engage Druusk by exploiting the mobs to make them non-aggro and pulling the dragon to kill.

As a raiding guild, we would like clarification if we should be trivializing this content despite the known exploit (as we've been forbidden to do in the past) or waiting until the devs can address the problem as the bugs have already been discovered and made publicly known.

So where is the agreement referenced here, Unbrella?
Old 09-21-2015, 10:24 PM
Former Guide

In the interest of fairness, and to err on the side of caution, I would reccomend holding all raids for the time being.

Let everyone go comb their neck beards and wash their poop socks.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Mobs have been dying literally all day, can't really put the toothpaste back in the tube, but from this point going forward if the plan is to halt all raids then that should be broadcast, otherwise I'd asssume guilds are operating like Hoku is thinking, kill stuff to find the bugs.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:41 PM
Former Guide

I'm not handing down any sort of decree, I'm just giving my suggestion in light of no other from Sirken/Rogean at the moment.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

We had Druushk attempt to gate on us last night, so that seems to be different from what rampage experienced. Maybe Cloki and and pals have some info on what Gore did (did she try to CH?)

I sent a bard to go poke Tunare, she summoned the zone to her side, and the tree mini bosses did the same. Social aggro in growth seems to be functioning as it should.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We had Druushk attempt to gate on us last night, so that seems to be different from what rampage experienced. Maybe Cloki and and pals have some info on what Gore did (did she try to CH?)

I sent a bard to go poke Tunare, she summoned the zone to her side, and the tree mini bosses did the same. Social aggro in growth seems to be functioning as it should.
Can you please document your 'after-the-fact' findings in the bug reports section?
Closed Thread