Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, lady that got hit by the car was a black haired, easily 400lb+ hamcow who was filmed chain smoking a pack of newports right before the attack, wasn't hit or only suffered incredibly minor non visible injuries except a scrape on her leg (could have been just from falling or even from putting her on the stretcher due to morbid obesity)

pics of her on stretcher show 0 visible major injuries and she's not seen being hit by the car on film.

a blonde girl was hit by the car and flipped up into the windshield. she only suffered very minor injuries. i think just a broken leg or something if i remember right. pedestrian safety is actually really good on those new dodges, have you seen how much space there is between the top of the engine and the hood? mainstream media tried to paint the narrative that the blonde woman was the one who was killed, which isn't true.

i was impressed the hamcow wasn't bedridden, she was so fat. if i remember when i'm home later i'll see if i still have the pics. her FUPA was worse than a buzzfeed body positive model.

from pictures alone it's very visibly apparent that she has SEVERE PCOS, which is linked to heart disease and increased risk of heart attack in humans and also cows in this case. same with heavy smoking and morbid obesity. in a PCOS case so severe, she likely had ovarian cancer as well, possibly untreated. she died of a heart attack from EXCITEMENT for crying out loud. she was quite literally a walking poster child for premature cardiovascular failure. her body shape hardly resembled anything I would consider human. Was seriously straight out of my 600lb life.

this is all just health issues you can visibly tell she is suffering from from still photos in a 480p stream. imagine what's going to come out in trial when her medical history's put under a microscope.

reminder, the narratives are coming from the same people who say "healthy at any weight"
Oh! You're talking about that bullshit in Charlottesville where two retards fought over a sidewalk to shout on, right?
Old 10-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its just odd that you and mick post the same links i find on pol all the time. i get that there's other forums but the difference between direct and indirect sourcing is really immaterial to the argument.
probably just find the same links, whooooknowspal barely any of my friends read pol but occasionally i get a url from a poltard i guess?

idk, pol is too infested with kekistan alt-lite chumps for me.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Banned

kekestan alt lite chumps... and pokesan apparently.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminder this idiot made these posts only days before another left wing deranged shooter killed 50+ and injured 500+ God sending me dunks from heaven

remember when he said it was just words on the internet and these people never act out?

second attempted mass shooting by a leftie this year (first successful one) and countless more thwarted before they happened/made news.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...las_vegas.html

Poor, poor xankaa. It must be hard sometimes for you.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 10-03-2017, 12:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to NecroP99 Send a message via Yahoo to NecroP99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...las_vegas.html

Poor, poor xankaa. It must be hard sometimes for you.
Your link doesn't actually provide any information, it just constantly spews the narrative that we don't know if the shooter was or was not a filthy Lib. The whole article actually adds nothing to the conversation besides trying to tie any information we have with 4chan and thinking that will delegitimize it.

I will take any and all bets that it will be revealed the shooter was closer to the alt-left than the alt-right, i'm not even really sure why its a point of contention.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Its looking like he has alt-left beliefs but that it had nothing to do with why he did it. *psycho*
Old 10-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Banned

Bumpfire, semi auto wep, shoots country music fans that skew as first amendment supporters, upset leftist.

My unprofessional theory is: He wanted to show america just how dangerous semi auto weapons can be by using legal attachments, while shooting people he justifies being shot because they support the sale of semi auto weapons, and was driven to extremism by the liberal resist mob-mentality.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kekestan alt lite chumps... and pokesan apparently.
for the sake of honesty, i was lying.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your link doesn't actually provide any information, it just constantly spews the narrative that we don't know if the shooter was or was not a filthy Lib. The whole article actually adds nothing to the conversation besides trying to tie any information we have with 4chan and thinking that will delegitimize it.

I will take any and all bets that it will be revealed the shooter was closer to the alt-left than the alt-right, i'm not even really sure why its a point of contention.
4chan is where we go to shitpost, but I have to admit they can be crazy good at finding out info on people when they want to.

This guy is alt-left almost assuredly and that is probably why he shot up a country music fair. But not definitely. He was also a big gambler.

He had like 30 or so guns though. You don't accumulate that kind of arsenal while also attending political rallies and protests without raising some flags IMO.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pro-tip: stop typing bullshit on forums and repeat after me: "i don't know anything, let's wait for the police to do their job"

PS: in the end, i don't care about who he was voting for, that's irrelevant, nor do i care about his race of religion. What i think is important is that nevada is pretty legnant on guns, and the usual "if you have guns you can fire back" has been proved wrong once again.. even saw that video of that instagram whatever star who's known to pose with big guns running under fire..

like the onion has (as usual) titled :

Quote:
‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Last edited by Jarnauga; 10-03-2017 at 07:12 PM..
Closed Thread