Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...las_vegas.html

Poor, poor xankaa. It must be hard sometimes for you.
"i know what will get them, a proganda piece from slate"

leave it to Jarnooga to make an appeal to authority using Slate, the famously pro-pedophile publication.

bro you're like a whole day late. pol misidentified the shooter in the initial chaos of the story. that's what your article was about. since then it's come forward that the real guy was also indeed a radical leftist who attended several anti-trump rallies around the country dressed in a pink pussy hat. he's even wearing a shirt that was only given out to NASA employees during a short period of time during the 80's when he worked for them as an accountant.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i love how in one fell swoop Jarnauga, who lives in a country without free speech laws who can be imprisoned for political beliefs, says that we should hand over all our guns and trust the police who get it right every single time and would never lie to us. like how the fbi lied about having the shooter's girlfriend in custody in tokyo last night and then went back and said she was flying over international waters and "might be in the phillipines maybe we're not sure" today. the fact that Jarnauga doesn't have a right to free speech should say enough about how important the second amendment is to upholding american values like basic human rights (free speech)

yes goyim, just hand over your guns and the state will protect you.
Last edited by Xaanka; 10-03-2017 at 09:15 PM..
Old 10-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS: in the end, i don't care about who he was voting for, that's irrelevant, nor do i care about his race of religion.
how come this isn't the case when you're harping on for weeks at a time about dylan roof or timothy mcveigh? aren't you one of those conspiracy theorists who thinks mcveigh was a christian? i do recall you spending weeks trying to label him as religious. you seemed to be really fixated on his perceived religion and race and who he voted for many times throughout this thread. you bring it up a lot too, considering it's a decades old case it seems like this is an issue you've taken really seriously in the past. why the sudden shift in your mentality? i hope you aren't a racist Jarnauga.
Last edited by Xaanka; 10-03-2017 at 09:16 PM..
Old 10-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
PS: in the end, i don't care about who he was voting for, that's irrelevant, nor do i care about his race of religion. What i think is important is that nevada is pretty legnant on guns
let me translate this retarded logic:

"i dont care who he was voting for, because he voted for my candidate and thanks to the #resist movement coupled with anti-fa, the media and MY parroting violent rhetoric, was pushed over the edge and decided to murder people. And I dont want to take responsibility for my hateful speech patterns that justify these types of extremists.

Im sure the fact that me, the media, and even my politicians have been supporting violence against people who we say are nazi's, had nothing to do with pushing this individual over the edge, who like many, are mad as hell that trump won.

Instead, no, I think it is a perfect time for me to totally ignore the actual tragedy, that I pretend to be so upset about, to quote my lack of understanding about gun laws and my complete idiocy about the subject to everyone who will listen to me, for about 14-18 days, until forthwith I will completely forget the entire thing and start ranting about whatever the next "issue" is.

I will of course, lecture you for trying to politicize the tragedy, while lecturing you about guns, because I sir and or madam (whichever you prefer to be called) am a complete fucking libtard.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how come this isn't the case when you're harping on for weeks at a time about dylan roof or timothy mcveigh?
lets be real, the phrase "white terrorists are more dangerous in america than Islamic terrorists!" has been a liberal talking point for like what 5? 6 years? Suddenly its not an issue...

remember when football players were like THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE UNIVERSE 3 days ago? lolz
Old 10-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets be real, the phrase "white terrorists are more dangerous in america than Islamic terrorists!" has been a liberal talking point for like what 5? 6 years? Suddenly its not an issue...

remember when football players were like THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE UNIVERSE 3 days ago? lolz
weird, the per capita representation of mass shooters for arabs is around 20x higher than for whites in the united states using datasets between 1982-2016

same deal compared to any race more or less, asians then blacks are runners up for #2 and #3 but the divide between them and arabs is exponential.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...las_vegas.html

Poor, poor xankaa. It must be hard sometimes for you.
whoops turns out his girlfriend actually was this person after all, pol was correct!

more fake news from jaunauga!

http://www.newsweek.com/marilou-danl...-number-677033

"
The person who may hold the key to solving the mystery of why the Vegas gunman killed 59 and wounded nearly 600 people led a convoluted life of her own, with two simultaneous husbands, a bankruptcy, two Social Security numbers, multiple addresses in several states and even different ages depending on which state records you review.

In California, her name is registered as Marilou Natividad-Bustos and her birthday is listed as January 1962, making her 55 years old. Under a different Social Security number in Nevada, her name is Marilou Lou Danley and her birthday is listed as December 1954, making her 62. At times, her identities merged: Marilou filed for bankruptcy in 2012, under the name Bustos, while she was still married to Danley and living with Paddock in Reno."
Old 10-03-2017, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Pro-tip: stop typing bullshit on forums and repeat after me: "i don't know anything, let's wait for the police to do their job"

PS: in the end, i don't care about who he was voting for, that's irrelevant, nor do i care about his race of religion. What i think is important is that nevada is pretty legnant on guns, and the usual "if you have guns you can fire back" has been proved wrong once again.. even saw that video of that instagram whatever star who's known to pose with big guns running under fire..

like the onion has (as usual) titled :

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please tell us about how all the frenchy gun laws help keep your country safe from this kind of sh!t - oops don't mention all the terrorist attacks in the last couple of years, strange how the criminals still manage to slip those guns under your noses, or just use a car or truck or whatever else does the trick in slaughtering a bunch of infidels.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default This guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the irony that libtards are mad that russians are manipulating them but fine with buzzfeed doing it.
The irony is that you think the cold war ended.

The Russians are buying ads on social media, Facebook, waging an influence campaign. Influence campaign dude.

They're creating bogus twitter accounts. There's sites that track these kremlin linked accounts, and what their talking points are.

The kremlin is also (of course) impersonating the Left, creating fake strawman boogies that don't exist. Same as on the right.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Banned

at this point even only based on what the mainstream media is reporting if you don't think there's more to the story than "guy snapped" you're delusional
Old 10-03-2017, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony is that you think the cold war ended.

The Russians are buying ads on social media, Facebook, waging an influence campaign. Influence campaign dude.

They're creating bogus twitter accounts. There's sites that track these kremlin linked accounts, and what their talking points are.

The kremlin is also (of course) impersonating the Left, creating fake strawman boogies that don't exist. Same as on the right.
the democratic party was kind of found complicit in doing all those things themselves, using the media to subvert our elections, shareblue, massive farms of fake accounts, like farms in india etc. there was a big email leak that was kind of one of the main stories of the election that more or less showed the public exactly how this was happening and a piece of who was involved.

another time the dems' concern for this becomes very obviously disingenuous is how they turn a blind eye to and never mention the Chinese government's pro democrat party subversion. which is actually done on a much larger and more pervasive scale than anything Russia's up to.

we're all aware of the disinfo war, international subversion has been a thing the kremlin and us have been doing to eachother for over 50 years. the thing is we're not about to start a war over it.

rofl if you think those leaks came from russia tho.
Last edited by Xaanka; 10-03-2017 at 10:52 PM..
Closed Thread