Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 01:35 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you trying to personalize an observation? Lotta personal pronouns, bub.

Oh, sadly, if Trump admitted to a polyamourous marriage then that would destroy his credibility with the religious voters, and the GoP would have a shitstorm of marriage values headlines, questions that weren't in relation to homosexual marriage.

The current on both parties is that the left and right populist movements have the established guys shaking because they don't know how to pander to those voters since most of them want actions backing up words. The issue is that most of those populist leaning folks are sycophantic in their behavior which doesn't allow for calm, collected discourse. Folks losing their damn minds all around, so sing to the slaves as Rome burns, right?
i could just say "the alt-right" 500 times but that's more autistic.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:53 PM
Banned

republicans shut down the fed govt just like we elected them to do

now they just need to hang on long enough to trigger race war

god bless
Last edited by hyejin; 01-20-2018 at 02:07 PM..
Old 01-20-2018, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
republicans shut down the fed govt just like we elected them to do

now they just need to hang on long enough to trigger race war

god bless
Chortled
Old 01-20-2018, 04:27 PM
Banned

democrats do everything republicans do but spend every moment in between doing those things complaining about republicans doing those things.

I remember it clear as day, democrats were APPAULED at republicans for shutting down the gov, now its like, HAH stupid republicans, take that! #resist.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:40 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

lol probably has something to do with the dreamer act audit a little bit ago that found most of the "dreamers" came here over 18

trump shouldn't even be offering to concede that. build the wall and kick them all out. press federal charges against sanc city politicians. go all out.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A CRITICAL COMPONENT OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY'S FUTURE ELECTORAL SUCCESS

hmmmm so this isn't about helping poor unfortunate brown people? it's been about subverting the american public's votes in a democracy? WHY I NEVER!

quite literally the dem's message is, "We don't care about you. We only care about the % of the american population we have fooled into voting against its own interest. We only care about the new blocks of voters we want to import and replace you with." they are blatant, and now admitted traitors to our country.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-20-2018 at 05:51 PM..
Old 01-20-2018, 05:54 PM
Banned

do you guys think the general populace understands that each resident of the United States, legal or otherwise, costs the govt a certain amount of money every year? and that illegals do not pay taxes? and also that illegal criminal residents will work for less money, in worse conditions, de-incentivizing businesses from paying american blue collar folks a living wage for the same thing?

lmao

it's like "let's pay for the existence of criminals who don't pay taxes" ? and also cuck our labor force?

I don't really think the wall is gonna fix the problem but it's a good symbol
Old 01-20-2018, 05:57 PM
Banned

just look what unlivable shitholes liberal cities have become. seattle went from kind of nice to full of homeless camps, needle parks, and government supplied heroin injection booths in the course of only a few years. i think the people who live in these places are so self-hating and out of touch with reality that no, they don't realize that they're paying for drug addicts and undocumented child rapists to live in their cities.

lol my doctors office is 5 minutes off from i5 and at one point earlier last year i had to drive past over 30 tents to get to it. on first hill. not exactly a shitty area.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-20-2018 at 06:00 PM..
Old 01-20-2018, 06:09 PM
Banned

lets put tide pods in the heron and get this over with
Old 01-20-2018, 06:11 PM
Banned

is it off topic that's making me more pro trump, or is it the research and contemplation i have been doing

what the fuck
Old 01-20-2018, 06:18 PM
Banned

I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called "Russian collusion." What I saw is absolutely shocking.

This report needs to be released--now. Americans deserve the truth. #ReleaseTheMemo pic.twitter.com/oP2UNujKQL
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) January 19, 2018

cool the process to release the memo has begun, they say at longest it'll take 19 congressional work days
Closed Thread