Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 06:42 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

hey yall hear about that antifa guy who went on facebook bragging about how he was chasing the charlottesville dodge charger driver with an assault rifle one block away from the crash & posted photographic evidence on an advertisement post for a gun manufacturer?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hm yeah turns out the "evil nazi murders protestors out of rage" narrative was indeed fictional afterall! who knew the truth wouldn't come from the trial but rather the world's most backfired humblebrag from the mouth of a soy golem?

of course, if this were the case, Charlotesville PD would likely be taking liability for the death https://archive.fo/dAjlL
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-20-2018 at 06:55 PM..
Old 01-20-2018, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you hear about the liar on twitter?
Old 01-20-2018, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called "Russian collusion." What I saw is absolutely shocking.

This report needs to be released--now. Americans deserve the truth. #ReleaseTheMemo pic.twitter.com/oP2UNujKQL
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) January 19, 2018

cool the process to release the memo has begun, they say at longest it'll take 19 congressional work days
*daps fresh dunks*

19 days boys.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-20-2018, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it off topic that's making me more pro trump, or is it the research and contemplation i have been doing

what the fuck
i dont always sell fast but i do always sell

jahbless
Old 01-20-2018, 08:34 PM
Banned

Man, people sure care a lot about stupid bullshit in politics lately.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont always sell fast but i do always sell

jahbless
not to say i don't enjoy your posts but I reflected on this and at the 1000 yard mark on my swim today i realized that I liked the tax reform bill he called for and then actually started liking HIM as a person when he made his shithole comment. Since then things have just been getting better for me and Trump.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
just look what unlivable shitholes liberal cities have become. seattle went from kind of nice to full of homeless camps, needle parks, and government supplied heroin injection booths in the course of only a few years. i think the people who live in these places are so self-hating and out of touch with reality that no, they don't realize that they're paying for drug addicts and undocumented child rapists to live in their cities.

lol my doctors office is 5 minutes off from i5 and at one point earlier last year i had to drive past over 30 tents to get to it. on first hill. not exactly a shitty area.
Maybe if people had basic access to health care and living wages they wouldn't be on the street homeless untreated for schizophrenia taking heroin made in Afghanistan as a result of our invasion

Hope this helps!
Old 01-20-2018, 09:29 PM
Banned

they'd probably have an easier time getting a living wage doing grunt work if the grunt work was not often being performed by criminal aliens

can't wait for the robots to replace ALL menial laborers. Let the culling begin.

Hope this assists you helping out!
Old 01-20-2018, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they'd probably have an easier time getting a living wage doing grunt work if the grunt work was not often being performed by criminal aliens

can't wait for the robots to replace ALL menial laborers. Let the culling begin.

Hope this assists you helping out!
I agree dude, I'm for deporting citizens with diabetes and obesity

My point is that the heroin crisis isn't a result of immigrants or democratic policies, it's a result of a toxic level of cultural apathy

Based on my posts, which call for a declining population and zero immigration, how could you believe I'm pro illegal? I pretty much voted for trump because of that issue
Old 01-20-2018, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree dude, I'm for deporting citizens with diabetes and obesity
you can't deport the president
Closed Thread