Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being a successful young ceo is like starting a mistmoore CE group as a lvl 28 rogue and having the group still crush the content despite ur being underleveled because the game is actually pretty trivial annd getting really fast xp.
same. it's all about your ability to use OOC and groupchat to keep the party excited and shrekking mobs.

Sometiomes my Priest bites off way more than she can chew and doesn't take enought ime to med. THat's wiped the group historically. I made her pass lead to me for that very reason.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

You know if I was a complete drunk and got hammered every night, I'd still play p99. But I don't think I'm going to become an alcoholic just because it makes elf sim 99 enjoyable.

The forums get you high enough without the need for substance use...but it helps.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know if I was a complete drunk and got hammered every night, I'd still play p99. But I don't think I'm going to become an alcoholic just because it makes elf sim 99 enjoyable.

The forums get you high enough without the need for substance use...but it helps.
i log in as a grounding exercise when i am transitioning from 1 life epoch to the next. I think this is common. For instance many couples roll new characters together when their partnership or marriage is transitioning to untenably boring.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:57 PM
Banned

I pretty much only log in when I have a hankering to write for the p99 niche. Take a few screenshots and log off.

Sometimes, if I'm depressed, I will log on to experience the attention and lust for my presence only attainable through immense fame. This happens maybe twice a year.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Banned

being classified as a sophisticated investor is like eq cuz you can loot a lot more fine steel when you already own a box of abu kar.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Question for all the libturd F-faces on this board. Why didn't the Democrats pass DACA back when Obama first came into office, and they had the President, the House, and a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate? Heck, why didn't they fund a high-speed rail from South America up to the US that would pick up all the illegals and bring them safely to this country?

Uh, maybe because they don't want to change things at all, and would rather have a dysfunctional immigration system that gives them all the votes they want AND a wedge issue to use to call Republicans racist sexist misogynistic xenophobic A-holes and rile up their base?
Old 01-23-2018, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question for all the libturd F-faces on this board. Why didn't the Democrats pass DACA back when Obama first came into office, and they had the President, the House, and a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate? Heck, why didn't they fund a high-speed rail from South America up to the US that would pick up all the illegals and bring them safely to this country?

Uh, maybe because they don't want to change things at all, and would rather have a dysfunctional immigration system that gives them all the votes they want AND a wedge issue to use to call Republicans racist sexist misogynistic xenophobic A-holes and rile up their base?
three kinds of people:

1) derp -- that's what the D party line says and I'm Democrat -- GO TEAM!!!

2) Well the Republicans are bringing this shit up (they brought it up -- not the democrats) because they are avoiding confronting the real problems of capitalism...and therefore they use immigration as a patsy for the fallout of their shit policies. Meanwhile, immigrants have historically assimilated (true at the time) and there really is nothing to worry about long term.

3) I'm a Democrat elitist that doesn't care how poor neighborhoods look. The brown people at Harvard and my overpaid consulting job are fine -- I don't see the problem with bringing in as many of these Obama voting maids and construction workers in as possible.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:43 PM
Banned

the answer, as always, is blue dogs
Old 01-23-2018, 08:22 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
3) I'm a Democrat elitist that doesn't care how poor neighborhoods look. The brown people at Harvard and my overpaid consulting job are fine -- I don't see the problem with bringing in as many of these Obama voting maids and construction workers in as possible.
this is the most honest approach a lefty can take on immigration. it is good for dem electoral success which benefits every other party cause said dem voter cares about directly. plus they're admitting that it's kind of just a scorched-earth thing where liberal cloister city rich bugpeople and airheaded college students on preferred racial admissions and a scholarship for being 1/16th latinx don't really care about whatever happens to most of the country as long as the serf-maid service is cheap, the children getting raped in their neighborhoods by undocumented repeat offenders stays out of the news, and they get some marginal perceived slight increase of quality of life.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-23-2018 at 08:26 PM..
Old 01-23-2018, 08:38 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

https://www.news24.com/Africa/News/u...emark-20180123

Quote:
Kampala - Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni on Tuesday hailed Donald Trump for speaking "frankly" to Africans, after the US president unleashed a storm by reportedly describing African nations as "shithole countries."

"I love Trump because he speaks to Africans frankly. I don't know if he was misquoted or whatever. He talks about Africans' weaknesses frankly," Museveni said in the capital Kampala to members of the East African Legislative Assembly (EALA).

Trump reportedly used the language at a private White House meeting on January 12, which led to condemnation in the US and around the world.

He has denied using that term, but admitted to using "tough" language at the meeting, and rebutted accusations of racism.

Museveni also turned to Twitter to show his appreciation for Trump's use of language.

"Donald Trump speaks to Africa frankly. Africans need to solve their problems. You can't survive if you are weak. It is the Africans' fault that they are weak," he wrote.

His comments were in stark contrast to the outrage expressed by other African leaders.

Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-Addo tweeted that Trump's language was "extremely unfortunate". Namibia said the president's language had "no place in diplomatic discourse" and was "contrary to the norms of civility and human progress". The African Union, which represents African countries, demanded that Trump apologise.

The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), meanwhile, described the reported comments as "racist", "shocking and shameful".

Museveni, 73, has been in power in Uganda since 1986 and could potentially seek a sixth term in office in 2021 if a bill to remove presidential age limits is passed.

No stranger to controversy, on Monday he described Uganda as a "pre-industrial society" and said he regretted removing the death sentence, saying the move had been "a recipe for chaos".
Closed Thread