Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes the old u mad, triggered retort. Come on at least make a genuine attempt.
Alllow me to x-plane it to you, pal. You are doing a very poor job of representing yourself and the one view that you have shared: non-trump supporters are better than trump supporters. MOREOVER, your name holds no appeal and you lack an avatar.

git gud nub
Old 06-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Banned

here's a post: High Hairline Timothy
Old 06-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good question. What did the gays do to that guy? He really doesn't like them.
Maybe he was hurt by one or harbors latent homosexual desires himself and has trouble reconciling that with the pillar of masculinity he aspires to. People behave poorly for many reasons, some good, some bad, some bizarre. Whatever the reason is, it is important to shake out if you ever hope to free the mind chained to it and make the world that much better.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I'm trying to understand bigoted behavior right now.

Care to enlighten me? It's okay, I'm not trying to judge you.

I just want to understand your hate.
Seeing somebody as gullible or stupid, or calling them a fucking idiot, doesn't mean you hate them. It means you think they are gullible or stupid. It's simple, don't overthink it.

It would work better if you stopped thinking everybody hates or views others as subhumans. That's your viewpoint which you are then prescribing to others. It's projection dude.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's with all the gayhate dorfdude?
If you're talking to me, I'll be happy to explain any of my posts.

I don't hate gay people.

I hate people who think it's performance art to wave their cocks in the faces of children.

Typically it's gay people doing that to trigger the Christians.

Hey, I get it.

But as the mafia says, "No kids, man."
Old 06-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

No DinoTriz2, I meant the Halflingpower feller. Thought it was Dwarfpower.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Seeing somebody as gullible or stupid, or calling them a fucking idiot, doesn't mean you hate them. It means you think they are gullible or stupid. It's simple, don't overthink it.

It would work better if you stopped thinking everybody hates or views others as subhumans. That's your viewpoint which you are then prescribing to others. It's projection dude.
Viewing someone as subhuman doesn't mean you hate them.

I'm not accusing you of that.

I'm saying that you think Trump supporters are subhuman because you act as if you believe they are.

Like I said, I'm not here to judge. It may not be totally your fault. The media that the Left consumes is incredibly elitist and condescending towards different groups that don't look or think like them.

It is an unhealthy worldview though and I'd recommend that maybe you stretch outside your comfort zone and get to know someone outside your sphere of influence.

Understanding those who are different than you helps to cure your vitriolic hatred for them.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alllow me to x-plane it to you, pal. You are doing a very poor job of representing yourself and the one view that you have shared: non-trump supporters are better than trump supporters. MOREOVER, your name holds no appeal and you lack an avatar.

git gud nub
Since that's not my view it's not surprising I'm having trouble conveying that message.
Saying Trump supporters believe bullshit doesn't require me to think somebody else is better than they are because they don't support Trump.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Wonkie, that was excellent btw.

#proudboy
Old 06-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Since that's not my view it's not surprising I'm having trouble conveying that message.
Saying Trump supporters believe bullshit doesn't require me to think somebody else is better than they are because they don't support Trump.
If everyone is telling you that you're wrong, maybe you are, bud.
Closed Thread