Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

Default Leveling Necromancer looking for a home.

Currently level 17 and I'd love to find a cool guild to chat with while soloing and such. I'm interested in doing dungeons with groups while leveling along the way and eventually some raid content at the end.

Any such guilds here that would have me?
Old 06-26-2019, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Check out: http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List. At your level you'll mainly want to look at the "Casual Guilds".

Once you find some guilds that seem promising, follow their forum link or website link to learn more. The wiki is best for getting the overview of all options, but because it's a wiki and not a primary source (like the forum thread/website) it's can be less up to date than those primary sources.

As for raiding, there's only a small overlap between guilds that take <45 characters and guilds that raid. Most raid guilds require 45+ because you can't enter the planes until then, so many people join casual/family guilds to level up then later switch to raid guilds.

If you want a single guild for both I think you'll mainly want to look at Dawn Believers and guilds that are members of the AEGIS alliance (which are mostly under the "raid guilds" category, but a few of those do accept lower level members).

Hope that helps.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-26-2019 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-27-2019, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

Gotcha, thanks. I'm trying to get in contact with some of the guilds I'm interested in but I have yet to see any of the officers online (added them to friends and do a /who every so often right now). But I figured just making a post would show folks I'm interested in a guild here.
Old 06-27-2019, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

If you're a nice person, kittens would probably be a good place for you too.
Last edited by bradsamma; 06-27-2019 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Grammar
Old 06-27-2019, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're a nice person, kittens would probably be a good place for you too.
I checked you guys out and it looks interesting. I posted an application on your discord. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread