Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont understand why Green characters get moved to Blue in the end?
Is that actually confirmed? I've seen people talk about it, but has there ever been an official statement that this is what's going to happen?
Old 04-26-2019, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont understand why Green characters get moved to Blue in the end? I dont think I'll be interested in starting over if in the end, I will just end up on toxic Blue anyways.

The idea of starting fresh on Green is very appealing. But not if we just get transfered to Blue. that sours it for me. Why cant Green characters just stay there and exist on its own?

thanks
You call Blue "toxic" yet resist the transfer of characters off of Green once the classic timeline is complete. If there is no transfer, then Green will only give us a one-time chance to relive a more classic experience, as it will end up most likely in the same place that Blue is now eventually. Expecting the devs to keep creating a new server every three years ignores the cost in time and money to them, and it also would have a negative impact on the population #'s of each server.
Old 04-26-2019, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

THANK YOU GUISE!
Old 04-26-2019, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Can't wait, wish it was sooner. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2019, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I dont understand why Green characters get moved to Blue in the end? I dont think I'll be interested in starting over if in the end, I will just end up on toxic Blue anyways.

The idea of starting fresh on Green is very appealing. But not if we just get transfered to Blue. that sours it for me. Why cant Green characters just stay there and exist on its own?

thanks
I guess I expected it to be similar to diablo with a ladder character. When the ladder(green cycle) ends your character becomes non ladder ie. Blue
Last edited by Octopath; 04-26-2019 at 03:07 PM..
Old 04-26-2019, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Yes!!! THANK YOU
Old 04-26-2019, 04:25 PM
Aviak

excellent news! thanks for all of your hard work and your commitment to preservation.
Old 04-26-2019, 04:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

WOOT!

Congratz on the big boom!

Many thanks to the team!
Old 04-26-2019, 05:13 PM
Kobold

You guys rock! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2019, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just thinking the same thing. His resignation, the sudden new guides, Chardok patch, and now this announcement. There were literally months between minor patches and years between Velious and Chardok 2.0. The fact all these events happen within days of Braknar's resignation are not coincidence.

Thank you, GM Braknar, for your sacrifice.
ahah Agreed. Braknar is a martyr.
He's the Jesus of P99, he died for our sins.
Closed Thread